A Sunday morning robbery is the latest crime police have connected to a rash of recent campus area crimes including two other robberies and a double homicide.Police have identified a fourth crime that took place only 35 minutes before and within a one-block radius of another robbery and shooting at 156 E. 13th Ave. Ohio State student Brian Snode, 21, of 1635 Summit St., reported that a man wielding a handgun forced a visiting friend back into Snode’s apartment and robbed both men.Police believe both Sunday robberies are related to a robbery on East 12th Avenue and a double murder on West Norwich Avenue over the past two weeks.Homicide Detective Dana Farbacher of the Columbus Division of Police said the case was brought to his attention late Tuesday afternoon because of similar descriptions and method of operation.”Three of the four instances have a gun involved, and in all counts, the gunman entered through an unlocked door,” Farbacher said. “In one of the incidents we have no ID, but we have similar descriptions in the others.”Police are searching for a tall, thin male, black. As of 10 p.m. Tuesday, they had not made any arrests. “We are still following tips on possible suspects,” Farbacher said.Snode, a junior majoring in real estate urban analysis, said he was upstairs when the gunman entered the house.Matt Robinson, an OSU graduate visiting Snode, said he was getting something out of his car when a shadowy figure appeared from the dark and confronted him with a gun.”He told me to shut the trunk and asked where I lived,” Robinson said. “I told him I was visiting and he said to take him there.”Robinson said he entered the unlocked back door with the gunman waving the pistol behind him.”He took about $40 from me, then shoved me in the bathroom,” Robinson said. “I was pretty freaked.”Snode said the gunman confronted him upstairs, telling him to pull out the phone cord and lay on the floor. The two other robbery victims also reported the gunman ordered them to disable their phones.”The gunman asked me for money,” he said. “I told him I spent it all, and he could take what he wanted then to get the f*** out.”On Jan. 14, Patrick Pryor and his girlfriend Loretta Long were shot to death after a gunman entered through an unlocked door at 130 W. Norwich Ave.On Jan. 19, residents of 171 E. 12th Ave. were robbed by a gunman after they left their door unlocked while waiting for a pizza.Finally on Sunday, just following the robbery on Summit St., a gunman unexpectedly walked into an unlocked apartment at 156 E. 13th Ave. The gunman robbed five OSU students and shot Josh Sixt, a sophomore majoring in business, in the knee while he was sleeping in an armchair.In response to the Jan. 14 double murder on West Norwich Avenue, Columbus police, University Police, Campus Partners and the Community Crime Patrol will hold a public meeting tonight to discuss issues of safety in the campus area. The meeting will begin at 6:30 p.m. in the Northwood and High Building at 2231 N. High St.