It was standing room only at the Buckeye Village Recreation Center on Sunday night as the Ohio State Turkish StudentsÕ Association addressed how the OSU and Columbus communities could help people recover from the massive earthquake that devastated Turkey last week.The goal of the meeting was for community members to introduce any ideas that could aid in the relief effort, said Kim Diehl of the Office of International Education.It was announced that the Turkish StudentsÕ Association had established an account through Bank One for students and community members alike to contribute funds. “Bank One allowed us to open the account free of charge,” said Meral Kaya, president of the organization. “The money will be used to buy medical supplies and food.”The organization also will host a benefit dinner on Friday, Aug. 27 from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Royer Activities Center. During the meeting, many agreed to help by writing to Ohio congressmen and senators in a plea for more U.S. funds and troops to be sent to Turkey.”Time is crucial and we must move fast,” said Jim Ozmeral, manager of the Golden Corral restaurant on the corner of State Route 161 and Sawmill Road. Ozmeral hopes to host a dinner at his restaurant and donate $4 out of a $10-per-person cover charge to the relief effort.The Turkish StudentsÕ Association aims to collect $100-$200 from each individual department at OSU, Diehl said.The association can be reached at 228-7657.