Ohio State men’s tennis continued to roll after a dominant weekend that featured a Buckeye cementing himself among the all-time greats.

Justin Kronauge became the Buckeyes’ all-time wins leader after winning his doubles and singles matches on Sunday to help lead Ohio State 6-1 past No. 26 Michigan.

Kronauge, a senior from Dayton, Ohio, claimed his 255th career victory (117 doubles, 138 singles) at the Stickney Tennis Center, winning 8-3 in doubles with Balazs Novak and 6-3, 6-3 in singles.

“It’s a great accomplishment because we have had so many great players,” Kronauge said. “More importantly, we beat a good Michigan team which made it even better.”

Ohio State, ranked second in the nation, extended its undefeated winning streak at home to 106 consecutive matches dating back to 2003. The Buckeyes also have 59 consecutive Big Ten wins.

After the victory, coach Ty Tucker acknowledged Kronauge’s accomplishments while addressing the fans in attendance.

“He’s certainly one of the best three players to ever play for Ohio State and could possibly end up being the best all-time,” said Tucker. “He’s a stud.”

Kronauge’s parents were proud of their son for everything he has accomplished at Ohio State.

“Everyone talks about his tennis but we’re more impressed with his school work,” said his father, Bob Kronauge.

Pleased with his feat, Kronauge looks ahead to finishing the season strong.

“I have to thank my teammates as well,” Kronauge said. “I want to help the team as much as I can to win the Big Ten and making a run in the NCAA again.”

The win over Michigan capped off a dominant weekend for the Buckeyes. On Friday, they defeated Michigan State 7-0 and Toledo 5-0 in a double-header.

The Buckeyes head to the University of Mississippi on Wednesday before returning home for matches against Indiana and Illinois on Friday and Sunday.