It’s another Black Friday, but this time Ohio State students won’t be hitting the stores, they will be on computers trying to secure their tickets for the 2011 Allstate Sugar Bowl in New Orleans.

OSU received 17,500 tickets from the bowl to allocate to donors, alumni, season ticket holders and students and faculty and staff. Arkansas received the same amount of tickets.

It took 15 minutes for the general public to buy 1,700 tickets released Wednesday morning.

Starting Friday at 9 a.m., students will be able to purchase two tickets which start at $92 each, plus service charges. Ordering must be completed at ohiostatebuckeyes.com through the students’ existing account.

Not all students, however, will be able to purchase tickets during the Friday sale.

“The sale happening tomorrow is only for students that had season tickets,” Brett Scarbrough, OSU senior director of ticketing, told The Lantern.

Student season ticket holders should have received an e-mail with instructions to purchase tickets on Friday.

All other students should have received e-mail instructions on how to order tickets during Wednesday’s general public sale.

The ticket sale to donors and public season ticket holders occurred prior to the general public sale on Wednesday.

Tickets will be sold until 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, or until the supply is exhausted.

The Louisiana Superdome holds 72,968 spectators when used as a football arena.

For students trying to make a quick buck, tickets still must be picked up in-person by the purchaser at the Ohio State Ticket Office or in New Orleans. Once students get their tickets, no student ID is required to enter the game.

OSU will not be receiving additional tickets following the Friday sale, Scarbrough said.