Three cast members of ABC’s hit show “Modern Family” are coming to Ohio State.

Actors Ty Burrell, Eric Stonestreet and Jesse Tyler Ferguson will be a part of an event sponsored by the Ohio Union Activities Board titled “OUAB Presents: Guys Night In with ‘Modern Family.'” The actors play Phil Dunphy, Cameron and Mitchell Pritchett on the show, respectively.

The event will take place May 18 at Mershon Auditorium. Tickets will be released at the Ohio Union May 2 at 5 p.m. and students may receive one ticket per BuckID.

The show will be formatted to feature a question-and-answer session with the actors, both with a moderator and with audience questions.

Behind-the-scenes and making-of footage, as well as bloopers, will also be screened.

Burrell, Stonestreet and Ferguson have never done an event like this, said Daniel Walls, OUAB lectures chair.

“‘Modern Family’ is one of the most popular shows on television right now, especially with college students,” he said. “We are also very excited because this is the first time Jesse, Eric and Ty have done an event like this before.”

OUAB has created an event that has broad appeal, Katie Krajny, OUAB adviser, said in an email.

“‘Modern Family’ is a show that everyone can relate to in some way, and the Ohio Union Activities Board is thrilled to have the opportunity to bring the cast to campus,” she said.

“Modern Family” is currently in its second season and airs Wednesday nights at 9 p.m. on ABC.