Judgment Day came and went. No major earthquakes rocked the world, people didn’t rise from the dead.

Harold Camping, along with his company, Family Radio, predicted May 21 to be the end of time and took to his online broadcast at familyradio.com to address the public Monday night.

Camping said he was confused that when May 22 rolled around, the world still intact.

“It was a very difficult time for me, I was truly wondering what was going on,” Camping said in his broadcast. “In my mind I went through all of the promises God has made, all of the proofs. I was really praying and praying.”

Camping predicted that Judgment Day would begin on May 21 with a massive earthquake and said the devastation would continue until it was completely incinerated five months later on Oct. 21.

Ohio State students don’t seem to be worried about Camping’s prediction.

“I honestly don’t believe any of that is going to happen,” said Laura Israel, a second-year in strategic communication. “I am an agnostic so I don’t really believe in any of that stuff. I think it was kind of idiotic because there was no proof that any of it was going to happen in the first place.”

Camping stands by his prediction that May 21 was Judgment Day, but says he made the mistake of viewing it in a physical sense instead of a spiritual one.

“We have been looking at the information in the Bible like it is physically going to happen when it is a very spiritual book,” Camping said. “We were convinced that on May 21, our God would return here in a physical way by bringing a great earthquake and the final five months of judgment. The fact is, when we look at it more spiritually, we find out that he did come.”

Camping maintains that the world will still end on Oct. 21.

“We have been teaching that this will happen on May 21, but it’s all going to be compressed into the last day, Oct. 21,” Camping said.

For now, Family Radio is done spreading the word.

“The world is under judgment, we are not going to be putting up any more billboards or advertising anymore about Judgment Day. The world has been warned, and we did our little share,” Camping said. “The world is going to be destroyed altogether. It is going to be very quick.”

This is not the first time that Camping was wrong. He previously predicted that the world would end in 1994.

Ken Bushman had been preparing for May 21 for years. He took an early retirement and spent a “significant” amount of his $200,000 retirement fund promoting Judgment Day. He said he does not regret quitting his job, but people’s perception of those who believed in Judgment Day bother him.

“We obviously didn’t have the earthquake and the rapture, so I really feel that since we got that wrong the world is looking at people like myself that we have no credibility from a religious standpoint,” Bushman said.

He said he is not sure if the rapture will happen on Oct. 21.

Randy Robinson, a fourth-year in electrical and computer engineering, said he won’t think twice about the world ending Oct. 21.

“I’m not worried at all, (Harold Camping) is just probably trying to make money, I mean his assets are over $104 million,” Robinson said.

According to ministrywatch.com, Harold Camping’s company, Family Radio (Family Stations Inc.) has a net worth of almost $122 million. Family Radio representative Ralph Verve said the company is entirely listener-supported.

Camping said he has never gotten paid for the work he does at Family Radio.

“I’m a volunteer, this business is God’s business,” Camping said. “He is the CEO.”

Camping said he has no intentions of getting rid of any of his possessions come Oct. 21.

“Why would I give it all away?” Camping said. “If it’s Judgment Day, it means it’s the end of the world. Whoever I gave it to, what could they do with it?”