The Ohio State women’s golf team’s season ended over the weekend as the Buckeyes finished 21st at the NCAA Championships at Traditions Golf Club in Bryan, Texas.

The Buckeyes’ final score for the four-day tournament was a 69-over 1,221.

The four lowest scores per individual team member counted toward a day’s total stroke count.

UCLA took home the national title with a 1,173, while last year’s national champion, Purdue, finished second with a score of 1,177.

Leading the Buckeyes on the par-72, 6,260-yard course was junior Vicky Villanueva, whose total score of 298 (+10) tied for 32nd among individual scorers.

Senior In Hong Lim, who was playing in her final round as a Buckeye, fired OSU’s second-lowest score of the tournament, a 307 (+19), which tied her for 74th in individual scoring.

Sophomore Susana Benavides shot a 308 (+20), while fellow sophomore Amy Meier fired a 319 (+31), tying for 80th and 113th, respectively, out of more than 120.

Sophomore Rachel Rohanna, who had the lowest, or tied for the lowest, score for the Buckeyes in two of the previous three tournaments, finished with a 322 (+34).

OSU’s highest placement during the tournament was after the first day, when they sat alone in 14th.

It was coach Therese Hession’s 12th NCAA Championships appearance in 20 years as OSU’s coach.