The Big Ten’s “Honoring Legends, Building Leaders” Mobile Tour has arrived at Ohio State, and it brought a coveted piece of hardware along for the ride.

The tour will make a stop at every Big Ten University up until the Dec. 3 Big Ten championship game in Indianapolis at Lucas Oil Stadium. Its first stop at OSU was at Wednesday’s men’s soccer game at Jesse Owens Memorial Stadium.

Fans had a chance to pose with the Stagg-Paterno Championship Trophy, which will be presented to the conference champion.

The trophy is named for Amos Alonzo Stagg, who coached at the turn of the 20th century and invented many maneuvers seen in modern football, as well as Penn State head coach Joe Paterno, the active and all-time wins leader in NCAA football bowl subdivision history.

Buckeye Nation will have additional chances see the trophy in-person this week.

The tour will make a stop at the RPAC tomorrow from 2:30 p.m. to 5 p.m., before its Friday stop at the Schottenstein Center from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. The tour’s final stop on Saturday will last from 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. between Ohio Stadium and St. John Arena.

Nora Skotko, a third-year in social work, said she saw the trophy as she arrived for Wednesday’s men’s soccer game.

“It doesn’t grab your attention,” Skotko said.

Still, Skotko said she thought it would be “cool” for students and alumni to see the trophy while it is on campus.

The Buckeyes will host Colorado Saturday at ‘the Shoe at 3:30 p.m.