I have absolutely nothing against naked people. I do, however, have an issue with naked celebrities who claim to have been “hacked” when their raunchy photos get leaked onto the Internet. I also have a problem when those select photos were taken when the person was underage and sites like perezhilton.com and mediatakeout.com display them for the world to see.

Blake Lively, rapper Kreayshawn, Amber Rose, and Scarlett Johansson are among the recent “victims” of leaked nude photos, ranging from weirdly innocent to pornographic. You’d think people would learn by now, that in this day and age, those little intimate photos don’t stay hidden for very long.

I also find it hard to believe that a majority of those accounts get hacked, when a lot of the time the “leaked” photos hit the Internet when the celebrities in question are busy promoting a film or an album or a TV show.

Johansson’s leaked last week, while she’s working on the new “Avengers” movie. Blake’s photos came out when she was promoting “Green Lantern.”

Kreayshawn’s leaked literally hours after she hosted MTV’s Video Music Awards red carpet show and lost the Best New Artist category to friend and fellow rapper, Tyler the Creator. My biggest issue with her nudes being spread across the various social media and news outlets is that she claims she was a minor then, so some sites could be charged with offenses pertaining to child pornography.

Amber Rose, Kanye West’s ex and Wix Khalifa’s current girlfriend, must get hacked a lot because she has multiple nude photos on the Internet. Considering she’s posed nude for magazines and goes topless on beaches regularly, her hacking claims don’t hold up very well.

But the ladies aren’t the only ones under my suspicion, although women lead the pack in racy nudes on the Internet; I have a bone to pick with R&B singer and woman-beater Chris Brown. His nude photo, allegedly leaked by an angry ex-girlfriend, came to light literally two weeks before his latest album, “F.A.M.E.,” dropped. It just seems so blatantly obvious that the nude picture of him was leaked just to promote his album and then promptly blamed on someone else.

That’s not to say that all of these “leaks” aren’t legitimate, I just think it’s a quick and easy way to get a lot of attention for a person. The same goes for sex tapes, but that’s a whole other thing I don’t have time to get into. I wish people would just call this increase in nude celebrity pictures what it is: a shameless publicity stunt.