Former Ohio State receiver Ray Small was arrested in Meigs County, Ohio Sunday evening by the Ohio State Highway Patrol for allegedly possessing over 200 suspected Oxycontin tablets.

According to a report from the Pomeroy Daily Sentinel, Trooper James Trelka of the Gallia-Meigs Post of the Ohio State Highway Patrol arrested Small, 24, Sunday evening at 5:56 p.m.

The report said that Small allegedly possessed 243 Oxycontin pills, an undisclosed amount of suspected heroin, hand-rolled marijuana cigarettes and a loaded 25-caliber pistol.

The Lantern was able to confirm with the Meigs County Sheriff Office that they had Small in custody until Monday evening.

Small was scheduled to report to Meigs County Court Monday where, reportedly, he was charged with the possession of a schedule II narcotic.

According to the report, Small has since been released, although further charges are pending.

The Ohio State Highway Patrol did not immediately respond to The Lantern‘s request for comment.

It’s not the first time Small has been in hot water.

Small, who was suspended a number of times throughout his career, told The Lantern last spring that he sold OSU memorabilia for cash, opening the floodgates on the OSU football tattoo scandal that began in December, 2010.

The Lantern attempted to contact Small using the phone number he responded to during the May interview, but the number is no longer active.

During his controversial career as a Buckeye, Small totaled 61 receptions for 659 yards and three touchdowns from 2006-09.