Trayvon Martin’s full autopsy report was made public and revealed the Florida teen had marijuana in his blood and urine, which experts say could help George Zimmerman’s defense.

The report, published Thursday, also found that Martin had an abrasion on his left ring finger that could be consistent with the alleged altercation 17-year-old Martin had with 28-year-old Zimmerman, the neighborhood watch leader charged with the second-degree murder of the teen.

Evidence released from the office of Angela Corey, the special prosecutor in the case, shows that Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest from an “intermediate” range, which CNN reports said is within 36 inches of the body.

Zimmerman said Martin punched him and struck his head against the sidewalk and that he shot Martin in self-defense.

Medical reports released as evidence May 15 show that Zimmerman was treated for a nose fracture, cut to the head, two black eyes and a minor back injury the day after he shot Martin, according to ABC News.

In a 911 call before the shooting on Feb. 26, Zimmerman said the teen was acting suspicious, as though he was “up to no good or he’s on drugs or something.”

Prosecuting attorneys argue that Zimmerman was the aggressor. A medical expert said the trace amounts of THC, the psychoactive ingredient in marijuana, found in Martin’s blood were not at a level that would have caused intoxication or that would cause aggression. Precise levels of THC found in the urine have not been released.

The investigation into Martin’s death has made national headlines for what some have claimed is a racially-charged shooting of the African-American teen. The FBI has not released its decision of whether to charge Zimmerman with a federal hate crime involving murder, in which he would face the death penalty if convicted.

Some Ohio State students have responded to the alleged hate crime of Martin’s shooting with protests, rallies and sit-ins. These students were also responding to the vandalism that occurred on campus late April 4 or during the early morning of April 5, when the words “Long Live Zimmerman” were spray-painted on the west side of Hale Hall, which is home to the Frank W. Hale Jr. Black Cultural Center, part of the Office of Diversity and Inclusion. On April 10, students protested on the Oval to demand Zimmerman’s arrest and fair trial.

Zimmerman is out on $150,000 bail and is living in an undisclosed location while he awaits trial.