Another school year is going down in the books, and for graduating seniors this marks the end of an era. Gone are the days when the umbrella of college offers protection from the big, bad real world.

When entering this period of transition it is important to remember you are not alone. In fact, there is a whole generation of big kids just like you that can rap the entire theme song of “The Fresh Prince of Bel Air.”

In honor of the many who will don caps and gowns in the coming weeks and are lucky enough to call themselves ’90s babies, here is a list of 10 ways to relive your glory days this summer.

1. “When I wake up in the morning…”

To get completely into the ’90s mindset, it is important to start your day on the right note. Luckily, the theme song for the early ’90s hit TV show “Saved by the Bell” will give your alarm that perfect old school twist. Reset your alarm to this catchy jingle to reawaken the days of Zack Morris’ reign over Bayside High, and his awful hair.

2. The Return of TGIF

In true ’90s spirit, Friday nights should be devoted to your TV. From “Beverly Hills, 90210” to “Boy Meets World,” some of the best cult classics lived and died during the era of TGIF. Perhaps the best way to relive this period of epic TV is to revisit the lives of your favorite characters, such as Michelle Tanner and the fictional version of Will Smith, from start to finish.

3. No, I won’t trade my Lunchable

Along with TV, the ’90s also offered an interesting selection of food. Therefore, it’s only right to throw a party in honor of the Fruit Roll-Ups and Dunk-a-Roos that sent many of us into a sugar coma at the spark of the new millennium. When you are snacking on your Go-Gurt, do not forget to throw in some orange soda. If Kel from “Kenan & Kel” taught us anything, it is that no party is complete without orange soda.  

4. Jonathan Taylor Thomas

The ’90s introduced the world to a score of child stars. None, however, has a resumé as impressive as Jonathan Taylor Thomas. “The Lion King” alone should be enough to get this ’90s darling a mention, but with movies such as “Tom and Huck,” “Man of the House” and his spot on the hit TV show “Home Improvement,” JTT definitely has to be taken a little more seriously. Relive one of his classics to be transported back to the ’90s.

5. Summer playlist

Windows down, sunglasses on and the car’s sound system blaring pop music should be every ’90s kid’s dream. If the Spice Girls and Backstreet Boys aren’t your style, don’t worry, because the ’90s provided a wide range of musical selections. Revisit the dark world of Eminem’s alter ego Slim Shady with the “Slim Shady LP,” or take on the ultimate ’90s grunge rock with Nirvana’s masterpiece “Nevermind.” Better yet, combine the decade’s array of talent into one mix, which will be sure to keep you entertained all summer long.

6. Jumanji

One of the fears, or in some cases wishes, of many kids in the ’90s was for their “Jumanji” board game to be just like the magic one portrayed in the movie. The terror of killer mosquitoes, crocodiles and Robin Williams dressed in leaves with a beard similar to Rubeus Hagrid from “Harry Potter,” seemed like only a dice throw away. Read the book, watch the movie, then play the board game, but beware because “In the jungle you must wait…”

7. The perks of ’90s reading

From “The Baby-sitters Club” to “Goosebumps,” create an entire summer reading list based on your personal selection of ’90s must-reads. If a whole series of books isn’t your style, try “The Perks of Being a Wallflower” by Stephen Chbosky. The film version of the book – starring Emma Watson as Sam and Logan Lerman as Charlie – is scheduled for a September release, which will offer a great way to wrap up a summer of reading.

8. Super Nintendo

Take a break from playing your Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii and dust off the old school Super Nintendo for some good clean ’90s fun. Avoid the summer heat while trying to tackle games such as “Super Mario World,” “Donkey Kong Country” and “Street Fighter II.” If you’re really ambitious, take your talents on the road with Game Boy Color, which was also born in the ’90s.

9. The wonderful world of Disney

Nothing says ’90s like watching classic Disney movies on VHS. It might take some effort to find a VHS compatible system, as strange as that may seem, but once you do you won’t be disappointed. Spend some time rewinding with some of your ’90s Disney favorites such as “Beauty and the Beast,” “Toy Story” and “The Mighty Ducks.”

10. Rock out at Summerland

Join your fellow ’90s enthusiasts at The Lifestyle Communities Pavilion on July 10 for Summerland 2012. The concert features a variety of ’90s acts, including Everclear, Sugar Ray, Lit, Gin Blossoms and Marcy Playground. Tickets start at $15 and can be purchased at ticketmaster.com.