Chalk up the sixth and seventh different Buckeyes football players named to award watch lists this preseason.

Redshirt senior linebacker Etienne Sabino was named to the Butkus Award watch list, an honor that highlights college football’s most outstanding linebacker.

His teammate, junior wide receiver Corey “Philly” Brown, has been named to the Biletnikoff Award watch list, which recognizes the nation’s top wide receiver.

Sabino, who was named Ohio State’s Most Valuable Player in its 24-17 Gator Bowl loss to Florida, recorded 62 tackles and 6.5 tackles for loss in 2011. Sabino is one of three OSU players who will travel to Chicago for the 2012 Big Ten Media days on July 26 and 27.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the ball, Brown’s 22 career grabs for 310 yards and two touchdowns at OSU leads all active Buckeye receivers for the most receptions and yards. Brown totaled 205 of those career yards last season on 14 catches.

Additionally, three more football players were named to either their second, third or fourth award watch list after redshirt senior tight end Jake Stoneburner, senior defensive lineman John Simon, and junior defensive lineman Johnathan Hankins were named to college football’s Lombardi Award watch list, which honors the nation’s best lineman.

Simon, who has also been named to the Nagurski Award, Bednarik Award and Lott IMPACT Award watch lists, made seven sacks and 16 tackles for loss in 2011. Like Sabino, the 2011 Associated Press All-American will be present at the 2012 Big Ten Media Days.

His efforts in trenches, however, are not unaided. His defensive line comrade, Hankins, amassed 67 tackles and 11 tackles for loss last season. The junior has already been named to both the Bednarik Award and Outland Awards watch lists. Hankins was an honorable mention All-Big Ten selection in 2011.

Stoneburner, the third Buckeye named to the Lombardi Award watch list, is one of eight tight ends selected to the honor’s watch list.

It’s the second time the redshirt senior has been named to an award watch list this preseason – his first honor coming from the Mackey Award, which honors the nation’s best tight end.

Stoneburner enters the 2012 season with 37 career catches for 445 receiving yards and nine touchdowns.

Despite his placement on multiple award watch lists, though, he and redshirt senior offensive lineman Jack Mewhort are indefinitely suspended from the team after Shawnee Hills Police arrested Stoneburner and Mewhort for “obstructing official business” at about 2:30 a.m. June 2 by the Bogey Inn near Dublin, Ohio.

Both, however, in addition to Simon, Hankins, Sabino and Brown, are expected to be large contributors to OSU coach Urban Meyer’s first season in Columbus.