Chalk up another rematch for the Ohio State football team.

Almost two weeks after finalizing an agreement to play Texas in the coming years, the Buckeyes secured another home-and-home series with the Oregon for the 2020 and 2021 seasons, the athletic department announced Tuesday.

“Oregon has developed into one of the premier football programs in the (Football Bowl Subdivision),” OSU athletic director Gene Smith said in a released statement. “We are excited to add them to our future slate of games.”

The Buckeyes are slated to travel to Eugene, Ore., for a Sept. 12, 2020, contest against the Ducks at Autzen Stadium before hosting Oregon on Sept. 11 in Columbus.

While the teams have only met eight times, it’s been less than three years since OSU defeated the Ducks in the 2010 Rose Bowl, 26-17.

In fact, the Buckeyes are 8-0 against Oregon all time.

On Oct. 10, OSU and Texas agreed to play in Austin in 2022 and Columbus in 2023. The contest against the Longhorns is the first since the 2009 Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, which saw Texas top OSU, 24-21.

The Buckeyes announced the completion of their non-conference schedule for 2016 season Tuesday after home-games against Tulsa on Sept. 10 and Central Michigan on Sept. 24 were finalized.

Rounding out the Buckeyes’ non-conference schedule that year will be Bowling Green (Sept. 3) and Oklahoma (Sept. 17).