Four Ohio State wrestlers are moving closer to accomplishing their NCAA championship dreams.

No. 1 seed redshirt sophomore Logan Stieber (133 pounds), sophomore No. 1 seed Hunter Stieber (141), redshirt sophomore Josh Demas (157) and No. 8 seed redshirt junior Nick Heflin (174) advanced to the quarterfinals of the tournament after winning Thursday night at the Wells Fargo Arena in Des Moines, Iowa.

Logan Stieber pinned Pittsburgh junior Shelton Mack for the second time this season, recording his second fall of the championships and 14th of the season in the process. He is scheduled to next wrestle No. 8 seed Oklahoma redshirt freshman Cody Brewer.

Logan’s brother, Hunter Stieber, won against Harvard junior Steven Keith, 7-3, and is set to next face No. 9 seed Franklin & Marshall sophomore Richard Durso.

Demas wrestled against No. 7 seed Virginia Tech redshirt sophomore Jesse Dong, a former teammate from Westerville High School. At the end of the second period, the two were tied, 2-2, but Demas pulled ahead and won, 4-3. Demas is scheduled to take on No. 2 seed redshirt junior Derek St. John from Iowa, which is No. 4 in the tournament with 22 points.

Heflin beat Gardner-Webb freshman Hunter Gamble, 8-2, and will next face No. 1 seed Chris Perry, a junior at Oklahoma State, which is second in the tournament with 29 points.

OSU, meanwhile, is in a tie with Missouri for sixth place with 14.5 points in the overall standings.

Other OSU wrestlers remain in contention in wrestlebacks. Senior Nikko Triggas (125), freshman Mark Martin (165) and redshirt senior C.J. Magrum (184) will all be facing additional opponents on Friday.

No. 11 seed Triggas won over Campbell freshman Eric Montoya and will wrestle No. 12 Wyoming sophomore Tyler Cox on Friday.

Martin won, 6-1, against Navy sophomore Peyton Walsh in his first wrestleback match of the tournament. He is next set to face Appalachian State redshirt freshman Zach Strickland.

After a first-round loss, Magrum won, 3-1, against Kent State redshirt senior Casey Newburg and is scheduled to next wrestle Navy senior Mason Bailey.

Redshirt junior 149-pounder Ian Paddock and sophomore 197-pounder Andrew Campolattano did not make it to the tournament’s next round after losing their Thursday wrestleback matches.

The Buckeyes are set to head to the mat again Friday at 11 a.m.