I want to make one thing clear: I am a huge fan of Justin Bieber. I think he is pretty amazing.

With that being said, a lot of Bieber’s recent behavior has really cooled off my Bieber Fever. Although the older Bieber is nicer to look at, the younger, more under control Bieber was a lot easier to like. 

Even though I was one of the many happy girls when Bieber and his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez called it quits, I think this is what sparked his downward spiral of behavior. 

Bieber and Gomez ended their relationship in November. In early January, photos were released showing Bieber holding what appeared to be weed at a party. 

Shortly after the photos were released, he appeared on “Saturday Night Live” and apologized for the incident in a sketch. In the skit, he refers to himself by saying, “I also heard he got busted for smoking weed and he’s really sorry about it and people make mistakes and he’s never gonna do it again.”

On top of that, he was also photographed shirtless on March 1 partying at 6 a.m. for his birthday, just three days before he was two hours late to a concert in London. I love the Biebs, but two hours is an extremely ridiculous wait time, and I would have been out of there. 

He has been fighting with paparazzi, posting ridiculous tweets and photos on Instagram and just dressing like a total fool – he showed up to meet Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper wearing overalls, a white T-shirt, a silver chain and a backwards cap. On top of that, his new haircut makes him look like he is trying to pull off the same horrid look as Miley Cyrus. 

Lastly, Bieber visited the Anne Frank House, the Amsterdam museum dedicated to the young Holocaust victim, and before he left he signed the guest book like many other visitors. Unlike other visitors, Bieber disrespected the museum and Frank by writing, “Truly inspiring to be able to come here. Anne was a great girl. Hopefully she would have been a Belieber.” 

Really, Biebs? Do you honestly think this little girl would’ve been sitting there listening to “Boyfriend” while writing in her diary? I think not. 

So all that being said with complete and utter love, I’m kind of annoyed with my Bieber. I’m over the out-of-control behavior, horrible outfits, disrespect and new haircut. Get it together, Biebs.

As much as it hurts my heart to say, he needs to either get back with Selena or just find himself a nice girl that will help him keep it together.