A male student was cited for possessing drug paraphernalia, and a female student was cited for possession of drugs, marijuana, on Sunday at about 10 p.m. The two students were outside of a small shed-like pump house located around 1925 Cannon Drive when they were picked up, according to an Ohio State University Police report.
A female staff member reported criminal mischief at North Commons Wednesday that happened sometime between 1 a.m. and 6:50 a.m.
A male staff member reported graffiti on the southwest side of the Electroscience Laboratory at 1320 Kinnear Road Monday morning. The words “SOS…help” were painted on the side of the building, according to the University Police report. The graffitism occurred sometime between 4 p.m. Friday and 6:30 a.m. Monday.
A male staff member and a male non-affiliate reported disorderly conduct Saturday evening at the Ohio Union.
A female staff member reported aggravated menacing Wednesday morning at Mack Hall, which occurred between 8 p.m. Tuesday and 2 a.m. Wednesday.
Eighteen thefts were reported on OSU’s campus from April 4 to Thursday. Three of these were thefts of bicycles, one from the Oval, one from the Biomedical Research Tower and one from Prior Health Science Library.
Two individuals were cited for OVI this week, including a female student who was arrested Thursday at about 3 a.m. near Woodruff Avenue and North High Street. Earlier in the week, a female non-affiliate was arrested for OVI on Saturday at about 2:15 a.m. near Ramseyer Hall.