2623254011

Three arrests were made on Ohio State’s campus last weekend following reports of disorderly conduct.

A 50-year-old man was arrested for disorderly conduct outside the William Oxley Thompson Memorial Library Friday at about 2:45 a.m. The man was intoxicated and refused to cooperate when an officer told him he could not sleep outside the library doors, according to a University Police report.

The next day in a similar incident, a 22-year-old man suspected of being under the influence of drugs and alcohol was arrested for disorderly conduct at Hale Hall at about 3:15 a.m.

A 23-year-old male student suspected to be under the influence of alcohol was arrested for disorderly conduct and criminal damaging at Mack Hall Sunday at about 1 a.m. Property related to the event included two broken glass window panes.

There were 28 total thefts reported on campus this week from Oct. 2 to Wednesday. Of these, eight were thefts of bicycles.

In addition, a 22-year-old female student reported robbery at Knowlton Hall Oct. 3 at about 1:30 a.m. Property related to the incident included a Samsung Galaxy S3 cell phone valued at $400. There were three unknown suspects listed on the report and investigation into the incident is pending, according to a University Police report.