Freshman defensive lineman Joey Bosa (97) celebrates during a game against Northwestern Oct. 5 at Ryan Field. OSU won, 40-30. Credit: Shelby Lum / Photo editor

Freshman defensive lineman Joey Bosa (97) celebrates during a game against Northwestern Oct. 5 at Ryan Field. OSU won, 40-30.
Credit: Shelby Lum / Photo editor

Freshman defensive lineman Joey Bosa is listed as a starter ahead of sophomore defensive lineman Adolphus Washington on Ohio State’s most recent two-deep depth chart, released Tuesday.

Bosa has filled in admirably for Washington, who injured his groin against San Diego State Sept. 7. The freshman from Florida has 16 tackles on the year, two sacks and recovered a fumble for a touchdown against Northwestern.

Coach Urban Meyer said on the Big Ten teleconference Tuesday Washington was close to 100 percent healthy after hurting his ankle.

Senior running back Carlos Hyde is also listed as a starter ahead of redshirt-senior Jordan Hall, who is coming off a joint issue in his knee that caused him to miss the Oct. 5 game against Northwestern. Meyer said Hall practiced Monday, and that he “could certainly complement” Hyde in the backfield. Meyer also mentioned getting Hall on the field on third downs.

Hall is also listed as the starting kick returner with freshman running back Dontre Wilson for Saturday’s game.

Senior wide receiver Corey “Philly” Brown is listed as the H-back for the offense in place of regular starter redshirt-senior Chris Fields, with Wilson backing him up. Brown was listed earlier in the season as a co-starter with junior Devin Smith at the X receiver position.

The Buckeyes are scheduled to play Iowa Saturday at 3:30 p.m. at Ohio Stadium.