There were two reports of assault over winter break, from Dec. 12 to Wednesday.

A woman not affiliated with OSU reported that she was assaulted and her vehicle, a 2004 red Pontiac Grand AM, was damaged near the main hospital complex of the Wexner Medical Center Jan. 1 just before 1 a.m. A warrant was filed for the suspect, a 44-year-old black male described as being 5 feet 10 inches tall and weighing 190 pounds, according to a University Police report.

On Dec. 22, an employee at Rhodes Hall, also part of the Medical Center, reported an assault but did not press charges and the situation is not considered to be a threat to public safety, according to a University Police report.

From Dec. 12 to Wednesday, 45 thefts were reported.

A 40-year-old woman not affiliated with OSU was arrested for attempting to steal gray toddler sweatpants, valued at $20, from the Scarlet Ribbon gift shop in the Medical Center Dec. 22.

Later that week, a 19-year-old woman not affiliated with OSU was arrested for attempting to steal about $16 worth of merchandise from CVS Pharmacy on Neil Avenue Dec. 26.

In addition, of the 45 thefts, one incident was the theft of a bicycle from the Residence on 10th. A burglary was also reported at Drackett Tower Wednesday and two accounts of breaking and entering were reported, the first at the Fisher Commons Leasing Office and the second at Denney Hall, this week.

There were 11 reports of disorderly conduct over winter break and two arrests were made in relation to resisting arrest.

A 23-year-old male student was arrested for criminal trespassing and resisting arrest at the 18th Avenue Library Dec. 15 at about 6:20 a.m.

A 23-year-old female non-affiliate suspected of using alcohol was arrested for disorderly conduct and resisting arrest at the Neil Ave Building Jan. 1 at about 1:16 a.m.

Police became involved in an incident during an OSU men’s basketball game after two people complained about a “kid” throwing snowballs from the smoking area on the terrace level of the Schottenstein Center Dec. 14. The “kid,” described as wearing a black hoodie, was a 23-year-old male who apologized when confronted by police, according to a University Police report. He was then escorted from the area.