Before ever stepping on the field for the Ohio State football team, freshman tight end Marcus Baugh has been reportedly cited for underage consumption for the second time since joining the Buckeyes.

According to a report by Eleven Warriors’ Kyle Rowland, Baugh will be suspended indefinitely from the team because of the incident.

An OSU spokesman was “not aware of any details,” Tuesday night and said he was “just now hearing about this via news reports.”

This comes in the wake of Baugh being suspended for the 2013 season opener against Buffalo for a similar incident. In July, the tight end was arrested for underage possession/consumption of alcohol and displaying improper identification, according to Franklin County Municipal Court records.

Coming out of high school, the Riverside, Calif., native was considered a four-star recruit by 247Sports and participated in the 2013 Under Armour All-American Game.

Baugh was redshirted by OSU coach Urban Meyer during his freshman season after not playing for the Buckeyes all year.

As of now, OSU is set to return its two starting tight ends from the 2013-14 season in junior Jeff Heuerman and redshirt-sophomore Nick Vannett.

Baugh did not immediately respond to an email request from The Lantern for comment.

OSU is set to start its season Aug. 30 at M&T Bank Stadium against Navy.