43 complaints filed about Ohio State off-campus landlord NorthSteppe Realty since January 2013

April 7, 2014

Martini.35@osu.edu
campus_housingviolations

Click to expand.

Many Ohio State students have come to expect some amount of decay when they move into an off-campus house, so when Jared Malvic and his friends moved into a house on 12th Avenue last year, they weren’t surprised to find it needed some maintenance.

But when the initial mold in the air conditioning units and dirt on the floor turned into service requests that needed to be placed multiple times to be filled, Malvic said he started to get annoyed.

“My window’s broken,” said Malvic, a fourth-year in materials science and engineering. “It’s been like that a while, and it hasn’t been fixed.”

Then the housemates found a stranger living in a room in their basement, unbeknownst to them, in September. Especially after that, they didn’t have many good things to say about their rental company, NorthSteppe Realty, said MJ Dorony, a fourth-year in journalism who lives in the house.

“We’re not their biggest fans, no,” Dorony said.

NorthSteppe, which owns about 100 different dwellings in the OSU campus area, has accrued more than 220 housing violations since 2008, including more than 40 since January 2013 and at least five in 2014, according to a City of Columbus Code Enforcement log. Among those violations are cockroach infestations and excessive trash buildup.

“Persons living here are dealing with rats,” reads one entry. “Persons have had to kill rats here and the landlord is not doing anything about it.”

Other entries show no working smoke detectors in units, structural disrepair and graffiti on the outsides of occupied buildings.

One resident in 2012 reported that a fire escape was unattached from the building, an owl was destroying the roof, there was a bug infestation and mold was growing on the ceiling — all in one house.

Residents of the houses, passers-by who notice a problem or Community Crime Patrol have reported violations, according to the log.

Any open orders made against a NorthSteppe property are investigated by Columbus Code Enforcement, but there have not been investigations into the company itself, said Dana Rose, Columbus Code Enforcement administrator.

“We’re going to be looking at all landlords with multiple properties in the next few months,” Rose said Feb. 24. “But we haven’t gotten to making a specific list yet.”

The City of Columbus Code Enforcement Division aims to improve quality of life in Columbus areas by implementing and enforcing various city codes, including housing, health and safety codes, according to its website.

NorthSteppe has made some changes to ensure the quality of its houses since a stranger was found to be living at the house on 12th Avenue, said Mike Stickney, broker of NorthSteppe Realty, in an email Jan. 13.

“We have made policy changes,” Stickney said. “We are inspecting our properties on a quarterly basis for safety, security and cleanliness issues.”

Stickney did not respond to emails requesting comment about housing violations.

Slightly less than 40 percent of respondents to an OSU Undergraduate Student Government survey about off-campus landlords rated NorthSteppe a 3 out of 5, where 5 represented the best score. Roughly 25 percent of respondents gave NorthSteppe a 1, and an average overall performance ranking of 2.5 placed NorthSteppe below the 20 other landlords included, according to the USG 2013-14 Renter’s Guide.

Some of NorthSteppe’s houses feature stainless steel kitchen appliances and other amenities, but their quality remains comparable to other houses in the university area, said Hannah Ortega, a third-year in speech and hearing science and Spanish who subleased a townhouse from NorthSteppe for three months last summer.

“The apartment was kind of dirty, but that’s pretty standard,” Ortega said. “I’ve lived in other places (through other landlords) and been to friends’ apartments, and they’re never really nice. I’ve just kind of come to expect that.”

Ortega echoed Malvic’s complaints, saying NorthSteppe never responded to her request to put in an air conditioning unit at the beginning of the summer.

The roommates on 12th Avenue have not taken legal action against NorthSteppe after finding the stranger in their basement, and Dorony said they don’t plan to pursue anything in the future.

“If something occurs, like we get screwed over with the security deposit, which shouldn’t happen, I think we may go back to it,” Dorony said. “But as of now, nothing’s going on.”

Malvic said the state of one’s house can take its toll on every aspect of life.

“I’m taking engineering classes, I’m involved in some clubs, and now I have this new house that is having all these problems,” he said. “It’s just really stressful.”

1. no surprise says:

they were slumlords back when i was on campus 20 years ago!

2. Abracadabra says:

North Steppe, Buckeye, and especially Oxford were bad when I lived there 10 years ago. We eventually left the campus area because they were the main rental companies and we were sick of living in filth. One of the properties we lived in was so bad that you could get into other townhouses on our row/side by climbing through holes in the basement walls. There were rats, homeless people living in the backyard, etc.
    I hope the city finally does something about this, especially since it’s been happening for decades! I hope that Jay and Scott at Oxford Realty eventually get what they deserve…

3. Come on says:

At what point does the University, Police Department, City of Columbus truly get involved and do something other than walk around and fill out paper forms citing these idiots? This is an endangerment to the society and no one is taking the forceful measures necessary to fix.

4. Michael shall says:

I’m thinking class-action lawsuit.

5. Student Legal Services says:

OSU Students – schedule an appointment with Student Legal Services for legal advice regarding off-campus housing matters and other legal issues. Schedule online at http://studentlegal.osu.edu or by calling 614.247.5853. Our team of legal professionals is here to help!

6. Eric says:

Exactly why you should go with InnTown. Never had a problem getting anything done with them.

7. Kelly says:

I loved renting with NorthSteppe. No problems here!

8. Brian says:

Kelly, you are by yourself on this one. Or you work for the company. There’s honesty so much wrong with that company I don’t even know where to begin. Just read yelp to get an idea. Hope they shut em down.

9. Buckeye says:

Oxford is actually the worst. Jay is a sarcastic a**hole and the front desk lady could not be any more rude. We had cockroaches in our basement crawl up into our living room and we called and complained and they told us to go buy raid because it was too expensive to call the exterminators again. what an absolute joke.

10. Arizona Buckeye says:

This situation, like many in life, unfortunately about the $$$$. As long as money is made and OSU doesn’t lose any nothing will change. The rental companies know they have us over a barrel and they will keep on sticking it to us. I moved way off campus, commute is a pain but having a decent place and lack of stress is worth the extra money.

11. Alexandra says:

Off-campus rental companies take advantage of students because students allow themselves to be taken advantage of. I don’t know if most students realize that they have rights as renters and that there are actual laws and codes by which their rental companies have to abide. Instead of insisting on their rental agencies sticking to their end of the bargain, students simply deal with the issues. One friend lived in a house with four other guys when their only toilet broke. Instead of fixing the problem immediately, their rental company told them to go to the gas station down the street to use the bathroom and left them toilet-less for over a week. The renters used Student Legal Services to deal with the issue and within days of contacting them their toilet and the miscellaneous other problems in the house were all fixed. That being said, OSU could and should be doing much more to protect its students from the sharks that run off-campus housing.

12. Buckeye says:

I had a terrible experience with NorthSteppe, and it all started on move in day. We had heard about how the houses are usually not ready on move in day, so my roommate called to confirm that the house was ready and was given a rude response along the lines of “what do you think?” Since NorthSteppe was not any help, we went ahead and hoped that the house was prepared. We arrived on move in day to a PILE of dirt and debris on the living room floor, the carpet ripped up which exposed nails, and a filthy house. We had to wait three days to move in because NorthSteppe did not have the house ready when our contract stated. My two roommates from out of state had to find a place to store their things and a hotel to stay in. After we complained, NorthSteppe did refund us some of our rent for the three days. Throughout the year we had mice in the house, squirrels in the chimney and many electrical problems to which NorthSteppe was not interested in fixing. The “half bath” was a converted closet where the toilet wouldn’t even flush. Even after cleaning it up as much as possible, the house was disgusting. I rent with Inn Town Homes now and I couldn’t be happier about the condition of my living space and the service.

13. Erik says:

43 violations, 21 of which involve graffiti or couches in the yard! Half of these violations have to do with actions taken on behalf of the students themselves. Sounds like a student reporter trying to draw eyes on an article with a headline. Oh, and pests (rats, cockroaches, mice, squirrels) don’t exclusively rent from Northsteppe, they’re a city wide issue.

14. Arizona Buckeye says:

Erik, do you like working for them? I hope they pay you well. Oh, and in reference to the pest “issue”, remember that when you sleep with dogs you get fleas.

Scratching yet? Wait a little while, you will.

15. Blah says:

Could OSU organizations and publications (ahem, “Off-campus Housing Guide”) please stop accepting NorthSteppe advertisements please? Seems obvious not to support a bad neighbor…..

16. so glad says:

So glad I only live in University Village and Olentangy Village.

17. Brutus says:

Why hasn’t someone attempted to sue this company yet? Especially the people with the random stranger in the basement, I wouldn’t be paying rent for the rest of the year.

18. Buckeye says:

I have lived with Northsteppe a few years. No major problems and they were always responsive/helpful. Property Management is the company to watch out for. We had tons of issues with them.

Lol notice almost thirty of the complaints are due to tenants (Parking, graffiti, couches in lawns). Haha, also that must of been one crazy ass owl!

19. Deb says:

Oh I remember a lot of problems my daughter had as a Osu student. Thank God she wasn’t like others and ran out on rent etc. doing stupid childish shigday!!! She called me and I stepped in. I told one furniture company who tried to rip her off “You don’t know who the h@ you’re dealing with. I promise if I show up on that campus you will regret the day you crossed my daughter. MY NAME is on that credit card. I’m not some ignorant parent with low credit scores. Do your research on who my child is so we can settle this……IT WAS SETTLED!!!” When an idiot Osu roommate trashed my child on Facebook (idiot forgot she FRIENDED my child) but my baby handled it well but OMG people LOVE the story. While trashing my child on FB to friends my child sent a msg “Oh so I’m nasty. Headed over to your room (both were HOME) now to discuss your BLONDE hair in the shower (someone forgot they’re were potty trained waiting on my child to enter room hahahaha)!” So off campus it was and I’m glad my child could afford an apt she loved with no more roommate drama!!!!! Apt complex even sent her a check to our hometown as an overpayment! hahahaha

20. Anonymous says:

I’m a graduate student who has lived off campus for 4 years. 1st Place Realty landlords allowed us to live in a rat infested, ant infested house with structural damage, and failed to respond to multiple maintenance requests. Pettit properties had great homes and maintenance, but we’re extremely rude and tried to take our entire security deposit +$300. I went to student legal services over that dispute. My current landlord, Buckeye Real Estate, so far has been great at maintenance. This is my first apartment that is very clean and structurally sound.

So needless to say Ohio State has a big problem with “slum” landlords that increase rent prices $25-$50 every year and have no plans of stopping. I started paying $350 a month for a one bedroom, and today there isn’t a good property under $500. In 4 years that’s absolutely ridiculous. I wish there was regulation on the landlords that use us students for financial gain at the expense of of us living in homes that should truly be condemned.

21. Hello, just wanted to mention, I liked this blog post. It was practical.
    Keep on posting!

22. I am not sure where you are getting your information, but good topic.
    I needs to spend some time learning much more or understanding more.
    Thanks for wonderful information I was looking for this information for my mission.

23. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
    I’m trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog.
    Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

24. Barclays Premier League, English Premier League, Premier League, Premier
    League Teams, BPL, EPL, Football, Soccer, England, UK, Manchester United,
    Chelsea, Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Aston
    Villa, Newcastle, West Ham, Stoke City, Fulham, null, barclays premier league, soccer, football, news, scores, results,
    Premier League – England – Results, fixtures, tables and news – Soccerway,
    soccer, football, soccer results, soccer tables, soccer fixtures, soccer
    statistics, soccer teams, soccer players, soccer news, football results, football tables,
    football fixtures, football statistics, football teams, football players, football news, premier league,
    football, premier league football, premier league results, premier league fixtures, Premier League,
    P?gina oficial de la mejor liga de f?tbol del mundo, la liga BBVA.
    :: Portada, spanish la liga, soccer, football, standings,
    tables, rankings, live tables, live standings, Football fixtures, results,
    scores, league tables, Premier League, Premier League table, La
    Liga, Serie A, Champions League, Europa League, Championship, League One, League
    Two, Spain Liga,Standings,World Match Centre, Toda la informaci?n de la Liga BBVA
    y Liga Adelante, horarios, resultados, clasificaci?n, noticias, estad?sticas,
    y mucho m?s, livescore, live scores, soccer, football, calendario,
    resultados. partidos, estadisticas, directos, clasificacion, Liga BBVA 2013/2014, Liga de primera divisi?n de f?tbol espa?ola, Bundesliga, football, foot,
    ball, bundesliga, football bundesliga, bundesliga predictions,
    bundesliga bet, bundesliga scores, bundesliga fixtures, bundesliga schedule,
    bundesliga table, bundesliga football, arena bundesliga, bundesliga stadiums, 2.
    bundesliga, bundesliga second division, bundesliga results, football.de, germany football, german league, football world
    cup, sport football, football world cup 2006, football manager, football coach,
    football results, football schedule, football fixtures,
    Bundesliga, German Bundesliga, German Soccer, German Football,
    Deutsch Soccer, Deutsch Football, Bayern Munich, Werder Bremen,
    VFB Stuttgart, Hertha Berlin, Hamburg, Bayer Leverkusen,
    VfL Wolfsburg, Borussia Dortmund, Ballack, Klose, Podolski, Lahm, null, german bundesliga,
    soccer, football, standings, tables, rankings, live tables, live standings, Sports,
    Football, News, Bundesliga, Fixtures, Results, Soccer, Saturday, Goals,
    Live, Video, McClaren, Hoffenheim, Bayer, Bayern, Leverkusen,
    Munich, Dortmund, Frankfurt, Kaiserslautern, Koln,
    Nuremberg, St Paul, Mainz, Hamburg, Hannover. Fridburg, Schalke, Stuttgart,
    Werder, Bremed, Wolfsburg, Lahm, Ribery, Schweinsteiger,
    Muller, Diego, Klose, Olic, Gomez, Marin, Robben, Bundesliga,Football, serie a, serie a tim, lega serie a, lega calcio, legaseriea,
    serie a official website, serie a official web, campionato
    serie a, seriea, italy serie a, serie a tim, tim cup, italian
    serie a, serie a calendario, calcio serie a, lega calcio serie a, calcio, legacalcio, atalanta, bologna,
    cagliari, catania, chievoverona, fiorentina, genoa, inter, juventus,
    lazio, milan, napoli, palermo, parma, pescara, roma, sampdoria, siena, torino, udinese, Serie A, Calcio Italiano, Italian Soccer, Italian
    Football, Italian Serie A, Inter Milan, AS Roma, AC Milan, Juventus, Lazio,
    Fiorentina, Napoli, Palermo, Parma, Ronaldinho,
    Diego Milito, Zanetti, Cambiasso, Alexandre Pato, italian serie a, soccer,
    football, news, scores, results, Serie A –
    Italy – Results, fixtures, tables and news – Soccerway, soccer,
    football, soccer results, soccer tables, soccer fixtures, soccer statistics, soccer teams, soccer players,
    soccer news, football results, football tables, football fixtures, football statistics, football teams, football players,
    football news, Italy Serie A,Standings,World Match Centre, italian football,
    serie a,azzurri,milan,juventus,inter,roma,news,fixtures,results,serie b,
    French Football,French League,French Football League,French Division,French Division 1,French Division One,
    Ligue 1,Ligue One,French Ligue,French Ligue 1,French Ligue One,French Football Ligue,French Football Ligue 1,French Football Ligue One,French
    1st Division,French First Division,lfp,Lfp,french football,french league,french football league,french division,french division 1,french division one,ligue 1,ligue one,french ligue,french ligue 1,
    french ligue one,french football ligue,french football ligue 1,french
    football ligue one,french 1st division,french first division,FRENCH FOOTBALL,FRENCH LEAGUE,FRENCH FOOTBALL
    LEAGUE,FRENCH DIVISION,FRENCH DIVISION 1,FRENCH DIVISION ONE,
    LIGUE 1,LIGUE ONE,FRENCH LIGUE,FRENCH LIQUE ONE,FRENCH LIGUE 1,FRENCH FOOTBALL LIQUE,FRENCH FOOTBALL
    LIGUE 1,FRENCH FOOTBALL LIQUE ONE,FRENCH 1ST DIVISION,FRENCH FIRST DIVISION,
    LFP, Ligue 1, French Soccer, French Football, Football, Soccer, France, Paris Saint Germain, PSG,
    Olympique Lyon, OL, Olympique Lyonnais, Olympique de Marseille, Marseille, Bordeaux, Strasbourg, Racing Lens, Ligue 1 – France – Results,
    fixtures, tables and news – Soccerway, soccer, football, soccer results, soccer tables,
    soccer fixtures, soccer statistics, soccer teams, soccer
    players, soccer news, football results, football tables, football fixtures, football statistics, football teams, football players, football
    news, French Ligue 1 , soccer, football, statistics, stats, leaders, Ligue,
    1, France, fixtures, results, Live, Video, Soccer, Saturday, Photos, Stats,
    Tables, League, Aries, Auxerre, Bordeaux, Bresi, Caen, Lorient, Lyon,
    Marseille, Monaco, Montpellier, Nancy, Nice, PSG, Paris, Lens, Rennes, Saint-Etienne, Sochaux, Toulouse, Valenciennes, Lille,
    Persian Gulf Cup – Iran – Results, fixtures, tables and news – Soccerway, soccer, football, soccer results,
    soccer tables, soccer fixtures, soccer statistics, soccer teams, soccer players, soccer news, football
    results, football tables, football fixtures, football statistics, football teams,
    football players, football news, Iran Iran Pro League,
    Standings,World Match Centre, Persian Gulf Cup, Football, 2013/2014, news, latest news,
    Dates and results, tables, Teams, Top Scorers, livescore, live, scores,
    results, Iran Pro League – Iran, soccer, football, live scores, live results,
    Pro League, Persian Gulf, Persian Gulf Cup,online game ,Football
    Fantasy, Football, Fantasy, Iranian Football, Football Fantasy,
    Persian Football, Iran,بازي آنلاين،
    فوتبال فانتزي ليگ برتر، ليگ برتر، بازي رايگان، فوتبال
    فانتزي، مربي گري، مديريت، جام مجازي
    خليج فارس ، ليگ برتر ايران ، فوتبال، جام خليج فارس ، Iran, Persian Gulf Cup
    - 2013/2014, soccer, football, soccer results, soccer fixtures, soccer
    tables, soccer statistics, soccer teams, football results, football fixtures, football tables, football
    statistics, football teams, odds comparison, Eredivisie Home, Dutch Eredivisie
    , soccer, football, statistics, stats, leaders, Eredivisie – Netherlands – Results, fixtures, tables and news –
    Soccerway, soccer, football, soccer results, soccer tables, soccer fixtures, soccer statistics, soccer teams, soccer players, soccer news, football results, football tables,
    football fixtures, football statistics, football teams,
    football players, football news, Sports, Football, News,
    Holland, Eredivisie, Netherlands, Soccer, Saturday, Live,
    Video, tables, Stats, Den Haag, AZ, Ajax, Amsterdam, FC, Twente, Utrech, Van, Wolfswinkel, Feyenoord, Gronigen, Herrenveen, NAC, NEC, PSV,
    Roda, Vitesse, Willem, Jリーグ公式サイト,
    Jリーグ,サッカー,J1,J2,ヤマザキナビスコカップ,フジゼロックススーパーカップ,J1昇格プレーオフ,Jリーグアウォーズ,J awards,acl,Jユースカップ,Jリーグ日程,Jリーグ結果,Jリーグ速報,Jリーグ順位,J1日程,
    J1結果,J1速報,J1順位,J2日程,J2結果,
    J2速報,J2順位,チケット, 현대오일뱅크 K리그
    클래식 – Talk About K LEAGUE , Spor Toto Süper
    Lig 2013 – 2014 Sezonu Puan Cetveli ve FENERBAHÇE A.Ş., GALATASARAY A.Ş.,BEŞİKTAŞ A.Ş., KAYSERİSPOR, MEDİCAL PARK ANTALYASPOR,
    GAZİANTEPSPOR, TRABZONSPOR A.Ş., GENÇLERBİRLİĞİ,
    KARDEMİR D.Ç. KARABÜKSPOR, BURSASPOR, SİVASSPOR, ESKİŞEHİRSPOR, TORKU KONYASPOR, KAYSERİ ERCİYESSPOR, ÇAYKUR RİZESPOR A.Ş.
    Fikstürü, puan tablosu,maç programı, puan durumu, karşılaşma programı,süper lig,,
    lig,puan,puan durumu, süper lig puan durumu, Spor Toto Süper Lig, 2013,CSL,中国足球超级联赛,江苏舜天,贵州人和,大连阿尔滨,上海申花,足球赛门票,购票,订票, FirstRow,
    P2P4U, MYP2PWatch Live Football, live football, watch live
    football online, Premiership live, Carling Cup, FA Cup, Live Champions League,
    football feeds, live streaming football, soccer feeds, internet
    television, free satellite tv, live sport streams, live p2p,
    free soccer, live football, myp2p,p2p,myp2p.eu,Wiziwig.tv, P2P, football, NBA,
    MLB, Live, Freesoccer, Schedules, Sports, Livep2p, PPLive,
    Sopcast, TVAnts, Best , Gratis , Free, Euro2008, WC2010, Streams, Cricket,
    Golf, NFL, NHL, Formula1, Cycling, Tennis, ATP, WTA, Handball, Horse Racing, Boxing, Watch the latest baseball from America and the
    world including MLB Free Livestream Online, live baseball, free baseball, free, live, baseball,
    MLB, free MLB, live MLB, free live MLB, Sky Sports Live Stream, Sky Sports Live,
    Sky Sports Live Streaming, Free Sky Sports treams, Online Sky Sports Stream, Watch Sky Sports ,
    Watch Sky Sports Online free, Boxing, Basketball, NBA,
    Baseball, MLB, Football, NFL, Tennis ATP and WTA, Fussball, Snooker, Bundesliga, Premier League, Hockey, NHL, College Football, NCCA, Golf,
    PGA, Motorsport, Nascar, Formula 1, Cricket, Handball,
    live,football,aussie rules,soccer,schedules,listings,tv,television,satellite,cable,dtt,iptv,
    rugby,nhl,nfl,hockey,gaa,hurling,sport,boxing, football highlights,
    soccer highlights, football highlight, soccer highlight, highlight, free football video, football video
    clips, goals of the week, football, soccer, highlights, statistics, goals, premier league, la liga,
    Video, Football, Live, News, European Leagues,Latest Highlights,
    World Cup 2014, FIFA World Cup, golos, goals, golo, goal, tor,
    goles, gols, gol, futebol, football, soccer, fussball, futbol, video, videos,
    latest, ultimos, recentes, new, novos, liga, campeonato, jogadores, player, champions league,
    premier, league, champions, uefa, fifa, bwin, liga, serie a,
    serie, bundesliga, eredivisie, championat, portugal, england, france, spain, italia, italy,
    english, italian, portuguese, spanish, french, highlights, resumo, resumens,
    resumos, youtube, best goals, melhor golo, best goal, melhores golos, TSN, TSN.ca, Canadian Sports, sport, sports, sport
    scores, sports links, sports index, standings, scores,
    odds, boxscores, headlines, interactive games, sports chat, sports schedule, sports images, sports
    ticker, live scores, tv, T.V., television, sportsdesk,
    off the record, boxing, Canada, college sports, cricket,
    curling, lacrosse, tennis, university sports, wrestling, wwe, wwf, baseball,
    MLB, World Series, basketball, NBA, NCAA basketball, final four, march madness, Fantasy Sports,
    pool, pools, NHL pool, NFL pool, NBA pool, MLB pool,
    Golf pool, win money, football, CFL, Grey Cup, NCAA football, NFL, Superbowl, NFL
    Europe, golf, PGA, LPGA, SGA, CGA, hockey, NHL, CHL, ECHL, Olympic Hockey, Olympic Team, hockey,
    motorsport, autoracing, F1, IndyCar, Indy, NASCAR, CART, superbike, soccer, MLS, World Cup, UEFA,Union of European Football Associations,
    Union Européenne de Football Association,Europe,Football,Soccer,
    Calcio,Fussball,Fußball,Fútbol,Futebol,UEFA
    Champions League,Champions League,UEFA Cup, EURO 2008,
    EURO 2012,European Championship,FIFA,FIFA World Cup,World
    Cup,Michel Platini,MatchCentre,Match Centre,Football Europe,Fantasy Football,Fanzone,Magazine,Live Video,Replay,Vodcast,Mobile,Stadium,
    Training Ground,Referee,Players,Coach, Champions League,
    UEFA Champions League, Champions League Highlights,
    UEFA Champions League Highllights, Champions League Videos, Champions League
    Games, UEFA Champions League Games, Champions League News, UEFA Champions League News,
    uefa champions league, soccer, football, news, scores,
    results, Europa, League, Football, Soccer, Fixtures, Results, Saturday,
    Sunday, Stats, Tables, Video, Live, Manchester, City, Juventus, Platini, Photos, Group, Headlines, Draw, Liverpool, Sparta, Prague,
    UEFA, UEFA Europa League – Europe – Results, fixtures, tables and
    news – Soccerway, soccer, football, soccer results, soccer tables, soccer fixtures, soccer statistics, soccer teams,
    soccer players, soccer news, football results, football
    tables, football fixtures, football statistics, football teams,
    football players, football news, Asian Football, AFC, FIFA,
    asian cup, champions league, FIFA World Cup,World Cup,FIFA World Cup 2014,World Cup 2014,2014 FIFA World Cup,2014 World Cup,FIFA World Cup news,World Cup news,FIFA
    World Cup 2014 news,Brazil 2014,Brazil 2014 news,2014 FIFA World
    Cup news,World Cup 2014,Football World Cup, World Cup 2014 Qualifying, World Cup Schedule, Fixtures, Results, Standings, Brazil,
    soccer, score, live, results, real time, realtime, scores, top, topscores, top score, top scores, football, tennis, hockey,
    basketball, Bastketball, cricket, Baseball,
    leagues, league, standings, LiveOnSat, Live On Sat, Highlights,
    details, latest, last, fixtures, fixture, world cup, world, championship, Champions,
    Champions League, UEFA, FIFA, goal, goals, euro, tables,
    table, sport, sports, matches, match, International, national, barclays premier, barclays,
    premier, serie a, serie, liga, bundesliga, transfer, transfering,
    schedules, result, results, stream, live stream, live stream football, Disciplinary,
    player Disciplinary, division, calcio, futbal,
    NBA, NFL, players, player ,فوتبال, نتايج زنده
    , پخش زنده فوتبال , بازي

25. When I initially commented I clicked the “Notify me when new comments are added” checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get four emails with the
    same comment. Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
    Cheers!

26. Maricela says:

Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with afterward you can write if not
    it is difficult to write.

27. Thanks to my father who informed me regarding this weblog, this web site is in fact
    remarkable.

28. Amanda Stopek says:

I just rented an apartment through northsteppe for the first time and i already regret my decision! They wouldn’t even show me my own apartment after i had placed a security deposit on it, and refused to make time to. On top of that their supposedly “higher authority” was extremely rude and did not seem to care about the hundreds of customers he was making unhappy. Definitley will NOT be renting from them ever again