A fire was reported Friday at the 12th Avenue Parking Garage at about 6:30 p.m.

A vehicle caught fire after an electrical short in the steering column, according to a University Police report.

The owner said he smelled a burning smell coming from his vehicle before he saw sparks. Wexner Medical Center hospital security officers used a fire extinguisher to put out the fire.

A 59-year-old man not affiliated with OSU was arrested for trespassing at North Commons at about 1:45 a.m. Sunday.

There were four reports of disorderly conduct from April 16 through Tuesday.

In one incident, a 22-year-old male student was arrested for disorderly conduct and public intoxication at the Ohio Union at about midnight Tuesday.

A 20-year-old female student was arrested for operating a vehicle under the influence Wednesday at about 2:30 a.m. near Neil and West 9th avenues.

There were 10 traffic crashes from April 16 through Tuesday, including one resulting in minor injuries at the 12th Avenue Parking Garage.

A car was attempting to turn left into the garage when it struck a bike traveling in the opposite direction. The driver of the bike was checked for injuries but was not transported to the hospital, according to a University Police report.

There were 44 reports of theft from April 16 through Tuesday, including five thefts of bicycles and three thefts of automobiles.