A male staff member reported a sexual imposition on behalf of a third party at a North Campus dorm. The incident allegedly occurred Sunday in the early morning hours and was reported Tuesday. The student involved in the incident told the staff member who reported it that he or she wished to remain anonymous.

“The reporting person stated that the victim was inappropriately touched by an individual that had been invited into the victim’s dorm room,” Ohio State Chief of Police Paul Denton said in an email Wednesday. “All parties have been identified by residence staff and the matter was referred to Student Conduct … There is no serious or continuing threat to students and employees.”

A male staff member reported graffiti containing ethnic intimidation on Smith-Steeb Hall April 2. The graffiti occurred sometime on the night of April 1 into the morning of April 2. Investigation into the event is pending, according to a University Police report.

Denton said he could not provide specifics on the nature of the graffiti because the investigation is ongoing.

“Generally the graffiti can be described as a single sentence that, depending on one’s interpretation, was biased toward several racial, religious and ethnic groups,” he said.

There were 20 total thefts reported this week on OSU’s campus from April 2 to Wednesday.

A male staff member reported theft from Sloopy’s Diner in the Ohio Union after eight people walked out on a check totaling $105.57 Sunday at about noon.

A male student reported misuse of credit cards and theft Friday at the Adventure Recreation Center. Related stolen property included a Samsung cellphone, a phone battery, several credit cards and a bag containing a wallet. Some of the property was recovered and investigation into the event is pending, according to a University Police report.

There were two reports of men not affiliated with OSU operating a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.

A 45-year-old man was arrested for OVI Saturday at about 3 a.m. near 12th Avenue and College Road.

Later the same day, a 42-year-old man was arrested at about 3:20 p.m. for OVI near the Scarlet Parking Lot near Jack Nicklaus Drive and Olentangy River Road.

There were also four reports of offenses involving underage persons this week.

A 20-year-old male student was arrested for offenses involving underage persons near Kennedy Commons Friday at about 3 a.m.

Two 20-year-old men not affiliated with OSU were arrested for offensives involving underage persons near 11th Avenue and College Road just after midnight Sunday.

A male staff member reported offenses involving underage persons at Morrison Tower Saturday at about 2:45 a.m. A male staff member also reported offenses involving underage persons at Drinko Hall Sunday at about 12:30 a.m.