A nurse reported disorderly conduct after she refused to let a “high risk” patient leave the floor.

The incident occurred Saturday at about 7:30 a.m. at Doan Hall, part of the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center located at 410 W. 10th Ave. The patient was not supposed to leave the floor because of his medical condition and treatment, according to a University Police report.

The patient kept leaving anyway and the nurse tried to convince him to stay close because of the severity of his medical condition.

A woman identified as the patient’s wife began yelling at the nurse and accused her of having bad patient care and being insensitive. The woman also made comments that made the nurse fear for her safety, according to the report.

University Police officers provided the nurse with security suggestions, such as taking an escort to her car and carrying pepper spray. The patient was transferred to a different room.

An officer was also called to the Wexner Medical Center to handle a concealed weapon Thursday at about 11 p.m. Emergency room workers had pulled a set of brass knuckles off an unnamed person at the metal detector entrance

The officer took the brass knuckles to put in evidence and dispose of them, according to a report.

A female staff member reported assault May 21 at about 4:30 at the Wendy’s in the hospital complex located between Doan Hall and the James Cancer Hospital. A University Police report said “personal weapons” such as hands, feet and teeth were used.

A male staff member reported criminal mischief occurred sometime between May 19 at 7 p.m. and the next day at 9 a.m. at the Adventure Recreation Center.

Criminal trespassing was reported at Kofolt Laboratories Sunday at about 3:30 a.m.

There were 16 reports of theft between May 21 and Tuesday.