Aggravated robbery reported near High Street McDonald’s

June 19, 2014

young.1693@osu.edu

An aggravated robbery was reported last Friday near Ohio State’s campus.

The incident allegedly occurred at about 12:30 a.m. near 17th Avenue and Pearl Street, according to a Columbus Division of Police report. A 19-year-old woman and 20-year-old man were listed as the victims.

Related property listed included $500 in cash, an iPhone 5 worth $200, three credit cards and a pair of shoes valued at $170.

According to 10TV, the incident took place near the McDonald’s located at 1972 N. High St. The female victim reportedly had the window rolled down in her car when two men approached and cocked a gun at her.

The woman told 10TV the men forced their way into her car and coerced her to drive to an ATM, where she withdrew $500 in cash that they then took, along with the female and male victims’ cell phones and the male victim’s shoes and wallet.

A Columbus Division of Police spokesman did not immediately respond to an email after business hours Thursday requesting further information, including whether any suspects have been identified.

Tags: , , , ,

1. TommyS says:

Do the police ever track these people down, by using videos and finger prints, etc.? Can The Lantern provide descriptions of the perps and maybe some grainy shots from video cameras?
    Crime — serious crime — is pretty obviously out of control on and around the campus, and, making it doubling concerning, you never hear of the school administration or the Columbus PD doing much, if anything, about it.

2. This post will assist the internet visitors for creating new website or even a
    blog from start to end.