There were two incidents of disorderly conduct in parking garages this week.

Both garages are located on South Campus near the Ohio State Wexner Medical Center.

The first incident occurred July 7, but was reported three days later. A hospital nurse was walking in the Neil Avenue Parking Garage when a middle-aged man blocked her way on the stairwell, according to a University Police report. She said the man complained about her driving and grabbed her name badge, which she pulled back on the lanyard holding it.

The nurse said she threatened to call the police and the man left.

The second incident was reported Tuesday at about 9:30 a.m.

Two men who were each on their way to doctors’ appointments started yelling at one another inside the garage in a bout of road rage, according to a police report. When the first man went down to the street level, the second man was waiting for him and the yelling continued.

Both men were swearing at one another until the second man said, “If I had a gun, I would shoot your right now,” according to a University Police report.

The first man flagged down a university security officer, but the second man denied threatening him.

In other reported crimes, a 52-year-old woman suspected of using alcohol was arrested and charged with assault July 8 at about 10:15 p.m. near the Schottenstein Center.

A 59-year-old man was arrested and charged with criminal trespassing at the Prior Health Science Library on Saturday at about 1:30 p.m.

There were 24 reports of theft and six reports of criminal damaging between July 8 and Tuesday.