A fire inside Neilwood Gables at Ohio State late Friday afternoon has been contained.
There were no injuries, and the building, located on W. Woodruff Avenue, was evacuated, said Columbus Division of Fire Chief Tracy Smith.
The fire started between the second and third floors of the North Campus residential building and was apparently fed by a gas leak, Smith said.
A gas company has since been called to shut off the gas, and people will be able to re-enter the building shortly, Smith said.
The extent of damage is unknown at this time.
The Lantern uses two-click social media buttons to protect your privacy. Click once to load the button, then again to share!