Screen Shot 2014-09-18 at 10.15.20 AM

Surveillance video shows two men robbing an off-campus Red Roof Inn on Sept. 12. Credit: Courtesy of Columbus Division of Police

Two men forced a Red Roof Inn clerk to the ground and stole an undisclosed amount of money in an aggravated robbery near Ohio State’s campus Friday morning, a Columbus Division of Police press release states. The suspects have not been caught.

The suspects implied they had a gun when they entered the Red Roof Inn, located at 441 Ackerman Rd., at 4:38 a.m. on Friday, the release states. They then forced the clerk to the floor, and one of the suspects took money from the register, according to the release. The suspects fled in an awaiting car, the release states.

The first suspect is described as a black male, anywhere from 28 to 30-years-old, according to the release. He’s 6-feet-2-inches tall and 300 pounds. At the time of the robbery, he was wearing a white ball cap, dark shirt and camouflaged pants.

The release describes the second suspect as a black male but states there is no further description available.

Columbus Police ask anyone with information about this robbery to call the Columbus Police Robbery Unit at 614-645-4665. Anyone wishing to remain anonymous can call Central Ohio Crime Stoppers at 614-461-8477.