Home » Opinion » Opinion: ISIS not representative of Islamic beliefs, teachings

Opinion: ISIS not representative of Islamic beliefs, teachings

Children wait to receive a medical check-up July 23 in Khazir refugee camp, a transit camp for people who fled from the ISIS threat in Mosul, Iraq. The camp started in June and sheltered 700 people who are mostly Muslim. Credit: Courtesy of MCT

Children wait to receive a medical check-up July 23 in Khazir refugee camp, a transit camp for people who fled from the ISIS threat in Mosul, Iraq. The camp started in June and sheltered 700 people who are mostly Muslim.
Credit: Courtesy of MCT

From James Foley to Steven Sotloff, the tragic killings of both journalists by the militant group that calls itself the Islamic State and might be more widely known as ISIS, is not only alarming as an aspiring journalist, but also as a Muslim.

As a Muslim, I take my religion seriously, and for an extremist group to taint the name of a beautiful religion for the sake of conveying a message is not only disturbing, but also hurtful. 

The group claims to be justifying its atrocious acts of murder because it’s outraged over U.S. airstrikes targeting ISIS in Iraq.

But one of the key concepts that ISIS is not grasping is that murder is not supported at all in Islam. Any murder is seen in Islam as killing the whole of humanity. 

The group claims to be fighting in the name of Allah or God, but how can a group fight for the sake of God without understanding the teachings of its own religion? 

Islam is a religion that not only stands on the concept of peace and justice, but also on the idea that every Muslim ought to live in a state of balance. 

It seems so predictable, all these so-called “Islamic” terrorist groups who bolster their weapons and kill civilians for the sake of conveying a message, but what they forget is that as a Muslim, these actions are useless. What groups like these forget is that in order to truly claim to act in the name of a religion, one must first understand the teachings of the religion. 

Through understanding the religion, what many of these groups will realize is that their actions are not only useless, but also tainting the image of the roughly 1.6 billion Muslims throughout the world. 

Aside from the conflict and their attempts to defend their actions, what they do not realize is that they have become blinded in pursuit of their goals. 

The solution does not lie in beheading the heads of innocent journalists or terrorizing the lives of innocent civilians in the name of religion. 

Although the answers are not clear to the war and destruction that is currently taking place in the Middle East, groups such as ISIS have only become blinded and ignorant in attempts to finding a solution. 

As an aspiring journalist, it truly hurts to see other journalists die for the sake of bringing awareness to the events that are taking place. 

What these ignorant groups forget is that these journalists are there for a reason, which is to deliver the message of the unheard voices and to tell the stories that the rest of the world are not able to hear or see. It seems like these groups desire to come out with different methods and tactics to bring attention more than defending the religion they claim to represent. 

What they are truly failing to realize in this whole ordeal is that they are only jeopardizing the name of Islam with their horrific acts of murder. With each murder or attempt to show what they are capable of, they are only destroying the name of Islam and worsening the lives of Muslims throughout the world. 

As a student who is passionate about my religion, as well as the ability to speak out against injustice, their actions are only causing the image of Islam to be further correlated with negativity. 

I am not speaking out against ISIS in hopes that it might receive my message, but rather to the couple of other readers who might read this article already holding a certain level of negativity about Islam in their minds. 

From the comments about terrorism, Saudi Arabian or Muslim women, I have seen the responses articles such as this one typically attract. 

ISIS in no way represents Islam, and just like every other terrorist group, they are just as blinded and filled with hatred as the person who dislikes another person based on his or her religion. 

The horrifying acts of a few black sheep do not define the meaning of an entire religion. This line has been overused so many times, but the concept is absolutely true. 

Islam is about peace and balance, not murder or killing. Remember, people become irrational and blinded — it is part of human error, but do not let the atrocious acts of a few define an entire religion.

1. Smart, informed people will be able to separate what ISIS is doing with the actual teachings of Islam.

The issue is the lack of outrage and protest from the Islamic community about the savagery being committed by ISIS in the Middle East against both Christians and Muslims.

Islam doesn’t need defended. Instead, the community needs to try educating Muslims about the lies and misconstrued beliefs being spread by ISIS.

2. “I am not speaking out against ISIS in hopes that it might receive my message, but rather to the couple of other readers who might read this article already holding a certain level of negativity about Islam in their minds.”
    Why not speak out against ISIS? The problem is that the Muslim community is not not more adamantly condemning ISIS. Are you afraid? Islam will be a religion of peace when it looks like a religion of peace, not when you say it is.

3. So your first reaction to two Americans getting beheaded is “b-but not all Muslims are bad!” ?

I don’t think right now is the time to try and repair the image of Muslims or chide the world on how it views Muslims. Maybe try aiming at the roots of the problem, as in ISIS, al-Qaeda, and other Islamic extremist groups.

Don’t worry, once they are gone, I’m sure the view of Islam will improve.

4. Internationally I see no evidence that Islam is a religion of peace. I can only include that your interpretation of the holy teachings is in the minority.

5. Abd ur-Raheem Al-Amreekee

In the name of God, the Most Gracious and the Most Merciful.

All praise be to God and may the peace and blessings of God be upon His prophet and messenger Muhammad.

As to what follows:

Peace is an aspect of balance, but it is not to be overemphasized. Islam is a serious matter that takes very definite positions when it comes to disbelief, the people of disbelief and those who wage war against the Muslims.

After the battle of Badr, in the earliest years of the Prophet’s migration to Medina, the Prophet ﷺ was left with the question as to what should be done with the approximately 70 captives of his tribe taken after their defeat. The Prophet ﷺ and his companion Abu Bakr were of the opinion that the captives should be ransomed because (1) the Muslims were in need of capital after migrating from Makkah and leaving their wealth behind them and (2) the captives were their relatives. ‘Umar was of the opinion that all of the captives should be executed because (1) they were all disbelievers and (2) they had fought the Muslims – allowing them to return to their homes would only result in renewed warfare. After having executed around eight people who were some of the most vicious opponents of Islam from Makkah, the Prophet ﷺ decided to ransom the captives.

Soon afterwards ‘Umar entered the masjid to find the Prophet ﷺ and Abu Bakr crying. ‘Umar was deeply disturbed and requested to be informed as to why they were crying so that he could cry with them. It was then that the Prophet ﷺ conveyed to ‘Umar revelation from God concerning their decision to ransom the captives:

مَا كَانَ لِنَبِيٍّ أَن يَكُونَ لَهُ أَسْرَىٰ حَتَّىٰ يُثْخِنَ فِي الْأَرْضِ ۚ تُرِيدُونَ عَرَضَ الدُّنْيَا وَاللَّـهُ يُرِيدُ الْآخِرَةَ ۗ وَاللَّـهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكِيمٌ ﴿٦٧﴾ لَّوْلَا كِتَابٌ مِّنَ اللَّـهِ سَبَقَ لَمَسَّكُمْ فِيمَا أَخَذْتُمْ عَذَابٌ عَظِيمٌ

“67) It is not for a prophet to have captives [of war] until he inflicts a massacre [upon Allah ‘s enemies] in the land. Some Muslims desire the commodities of this world, but Allah desires [for you] the Hereafter. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise. 68) If not for a decree from Allah that preceded, you would have been touched for what you took by a great punishment.” (Surat Al-Anfal 67, 68; Sahih International translation)

You must first refer to the Book of God and then to the authentic ahadith and biographies of the Prophet’s life before coming to conclusions about your faith.

The Prophet ﷺ established four options left to the Caliph or his deputies when it comes to prisoners of war: (1) execution, (2) slavery, (3) ransom, (4) liberation. From these we can come to understand that it is permissible to execute captives.

Regarding the innocence of a captive – if they are of a disbelieving nation, then they are not innocent. Also, able-bodied adult males are not considered non-combatants.

Before you side with the disbelievers and express love for them and sorrow at their suffering, remember that God recognizes no sin worse than disbelief – it is the only sin which God will never forgive. Your empathy should be directed to the Muslims as they are the believers and your people – regardless of whether you agree with them. But do not grieve, because as God states in His book:

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ يَكْتُمُونَ مَا أَنزَلْنَا مِنَ الْبَيِّنَاتِ وَالْهُدَىٰ مِن بَعْدِ مَا بَيَّنَّاهُ لِلنَّاسِ فِي الْكِتَابِ ۙ أُولَـٰئِكَ يَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّـهُ وَيَلْعَنُهُمُ اللَّاعِنُونَ

“And do not say about those who are killed in the way of Allah , “They are dead.” Rather, they are alive, but you perceive [it] not” (Surat Al-Baqarah 154; Sahih International translation)

And God alone is the grantor of success.

6. The Quran states;

Thou shall Behead non-Muslims. Koran 8:12 47: 4

Thou shall Terrorize non-Muslims. Koran 8: 12 , 8: 60

Thou shall Kill anyone Who Leaves Islam. Koran 2: 217, 4: 89

(Sura 2, verse 120). Mohammad further said” wherever you find Christians and Jews kill all of them and rape their’s women’s”

Thou shall Kill those who insult Islam or Muhammad. Koran 33: 57

Thou shall Crucify and Amputate non-Muslims. Koran 8: 12 , 47: 4

So ISIS is following the holy book and the prophet, IS THERE ANOTHER HOLY BOOK ?
    What holy book are moderate muslims following?

7. The truth of what is in Quran speaks for itself. Someone’s interpretation is just that, an interpretation. The truth lies in the actual words of the Quran.

A Muslim who has moderated his interpretation to fit our culture is in the minority of how most Muslims view their religion.

8. It’s interesting to note – and is made abundantly clear in the Qur’an – that Mohammed was a violent, sadistic, misogynist megalomaniac.

That said, I am sure that if Chahinaz tells us Islam is a religion of peace then it must be so. LOL

9. Chahinaz,

The following observations about Islam were made many centuries ago and they go to show that a tiger cannot change its stripes…

Patriarch Cyrus of Alexandria on Islam

“I am afraid that God has sent these men to lay waste the world”.

And,

Gregory Palamus of Thessalonica on Islam

“For these impious people, hated by God and infamous, boast of having got the better of the Romans by their love of God…they live by the bow, the sword and debauchery, finding pleasure in taking slaves, devoting themselves to murder, pillage, spoil and not only do they commit these crimes, but even – what an aberration – they believe that God approves of them. This is what I think of them, now that I know precisely about their way of life.”

10. Can’t go only by the Koran there is the Sirah and the Haddiths, the Koran is only about 14% of the total make up up of this Governmental system of Mohammed masquerading as a religion. Worse it is about 86% Mohammed and 14% “Allah”….in the first 14 years he got about 300 followers until he went to the Jews who said, “hey man, what you’re saying isn’t true”..from that point on, it turned into what we see today in ISIS..problem is many Muslims do not even know their own very unholy books (just like most Christians do not either). And, what is in these books, both of which are ‘True’ completely contradicts each other..so now they can pick and choose whatever applies to any given situation AND LIE about it if it is to gather followers. It’s all there in scribble scrabble and disjointed statement stolen out of the bible and some of the ‘gnostic’ gospels of Thomas If you want to learn more see this, but do not expect a Muslim to agree with it as they remain in ‘the dark’ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjBDDC4wVxk

11. First and foremost I don’t own the things written here…

1. Why Isis is not islamic and against the teaching of Muhammad (PBUH):

When it came to War, prophet Muhammad ordered the Muslims to NOT hurt woman, children, livestock, plants/trees, elderly, and anyone who is NOT fighting Them(Muslims). In other words, ISIS is killing…let alone hurting innocent people who’ve never done anything to them. Those “Muslims”(not Muslims) are against Islam.

2. “Do not kill any child, any woman, or any elder or sick person.” (Sunan Abu Dawud)

3. Do not uproot or burn palms or cut down fruitful trees.(Al-Muwatta)

4. Do not slaughter a sheep or a cow or a camel, except for food.” (Al-Muwatta)

5. “If one fights his brother, [he must] avoid striking the face, for God created him in the image of Adam.” (Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslim)

6. “Do not kill the monks in monasteries, and do not kill those sitting in places of worship. (Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal)

7. “Do not destroy the villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and do not slaughter the cattle.” (Sahih Bukhari; Sunan Abu Dawud)

8. “Do not wish for an encounter with the enemy; pray to God to grant you security; but when you [are forced to] encounter them, exercise patience.” (Sahih Muslim)

9. “No one may punish with fire except the Lord of Fire.” (Sunan Abu Dawud). They were ordered not to hurt anyone with fire and what does ISIS do, they burn people. No islamic knowledge being used by ISIS!

10. “Accustom yourselves to do good if people do good, and to not do wrong even if they commit evil.” (Al-Tirmidhi) what is ISIS doing, the OPPOSITE! They do wrong even tho they should have been forbidding the evil

11.Law of War and Peace in Islam: http://www.islam101.com/rights/hrM4.htm

The rules which have been framed by Islam to make war civilized
    and humane, are in the nature of law, because they are the injunctions
    of God and His Prophet which are followed by Muslims in all circum-
    stances, irrespective of the behaviour of the enemy. It is now for the
    scholars to find out how far the West has availed of the laws of war
    given by Islam thirteen hundred years ago; and even after the adapta-
    tion of some of the laws of Islam how far the West attained those
    heights of civilized and humane methods of warfare which Muslims
    reached through the blessings of Islam. Western writers have often
    asserted that the Prophet had borrowed everything in his teachings
    from the Jews and the Christians. Instead of saying anything in its
    refutation I will only recommend the reader to refer to the Bible6 so
    that he can see which methods of war are recommended by the sacred
    Book of these Western claimants to civilization and culture.

We have examined in some detail the basic human rights that Islam
    has conferred on man. Let us now find out what rights and obligations
    Islam recognizes for an enemy.

The Rights of the Non-Combatants:

Islam has first drawn a clear line of distinction between the
    combatants and the non-combatants of the enemy country. As far as
    the non-combatant population is concerned such as women, children,
    the old and the infirm, etc., the instructions of the Prophet are as
    follows: “Do not kill any old person, any child or any woman” (Abu
    Dawud). “Do not kill the monks in monasteries” or “Do not kill the
    people who are sitting in places of worship” (Musnad of Ibn Hanbal).

During a war, the Prophet saw the corpse of a woman lying on the
    ground and observed: “She was not fighting. How then she came to be
    killed?” From this statement of the Prophet the exegetists and jurists
    have drawn the principle that those who are non-combatants should not
    be killed during or after the war.

The Rights of the Combatants:

Now let us see what rights Islam has conferred on the combatants.

1. Torture with Fire

In the hadith there is a saying of the Prophet that: “Punishment by
    fire does not behove anyone except the Master of the Fire” (Abu
    Dawud). The injunction deduced from this saying is that the adversary
    should not be burnt alive.

2. Protection of the Wounded

“Do not attack a wounded person”-thus said the Prophet. This
    means that the wounded soldiers who are not fit to fight, nor actually
    fighting, should not be attacked.

3. The Prisoner of War Should not be Slain

“No prisoner should be put to the sword”-a very clear and
    unequivocal instruction given by the Prophet (S). First word ISIS is on the wrong side of YouTube (the media)…

4. No one Should be Tied to be Killed

“The Prophet has prohibited the killing of anyone who is tied or
    is in captivity.”

5. No Looting and Destruction in the Enemy’s Country

Muslims have also been instructed by the Prophet that if they
    should enter the enemy’s territory, they should not indulge in pillage or
    plunder nor destroy the residential areas, nor touch the property of
    anyone except those who are fighting with them. It has been narrated
    in the hadith: “The Prophet has prohibited the believers from loot and
    plunder” (al-Bukhari; Abu Dawud). His injunction is: “The loot is no
    more lawful than the carrion” (Abu Dawud). Abu Bakr al-Siddiq used
    to instruct the soldiers while sending them to war, “Do not destroy the
    villages and towns, do not spoil the cultivated fields and gardens, and
    do not slaughter the cattle.” The booty of war which is acquired from
    the battleground is altogether different from this. It consists of the
    wealth, provisions and equipment captured only from the camps and
    military headquarters of the combatant armies.

6. Sanctity of Property

The Muslims have also been prohibited from taking anything from
    the general public of a conquered country without paying for it. If in a
    war the Muslim army occupies an area of the enemy country, and is
    encamped there, it does not have the right to use the things belonging
    to the people without their consent. If they need anything, they should
    purchase it from the local population or should obtain permission from
    the owners. Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, while instructing the Muslim armies
    being despatched to the battlefront would go to the extent of saying
    that Muslim soldiers should not even use the milk of the milch cattle
    without the permission of their owners.

7. Sanctity of a Dead Body

Islam has categorically prohibited its followers from disgracing or
    mutilating the corpses of their enemies as was practised in Arabia
    before the advent of Islam. It has been said in the hadith: “The Prophet
    has prohibited us from mutilating the corpses of the enemies” (al-
    Bukhari; AbC Dawud). The occasion on which this order was given is
    highly instructive. In the Battle of Uhud the disbelievers mutilated the
    bodies of the Muslims, who had fallen on the battlefield and sacrificed
    their lives for the sake of Islam, by cutting off their ears and noses, and
    threading them together to put round their necks as trophies of war.
    The abdomen of Hamzah, the uncle of the Prophet, was ripped open by
    Quraysh, his liver was taken out and chewed by Hind, the wife of Abu
    Sufyan, the leader of the Meccan army. The Muslims were naturally
    enraged by this horrible sight. But the Prophet asked his followers not
    to mete out similar treatment to the dead bodies of the enemies. This
    great example of forbearance and restraint is sufficient to convince any
    reasonable man who is not blinded by prejudice or bias, that Islam is
    really the religion sent down by the Creator of the universe, and that if
    human emotions had any admission in Islam, then this horrible sight on
    the battlefield of Uhud would have provoked the Prophet to order his
    followers to mutilate the bodies of their enemy in the same manner.

8. Return of Corpses of the Enemy

In the Battle of Ahzab a very renowned and redoubtable warrior
    of the enemy was killed and his body fell down in the trench which the
    Muslims had dug for the defence of Medina. The unbelievers presented
    ten thousand dinars to the Prophet and requested that the dead body of
    their fallen warrior may be handed over to them. The Prophet replied
    “I do not sell dead bodies. You can take away the corpse of your fallen
    comrade.”

9. Prohibition of Breach of Treaties

Islam has strictly prohibited treachery. One of the instructions
    that the Prophet used to give to the Muslim warriors while sending
    them to the battlefront was: “Do not be guilty of breach of faith.”
    This order has been repeated in the Holy Quran and the hadith again
    and again, that if the enemy acts treacherously let him do so, you
    should never go back on your promise. There is a famous incident in
    the peace treaty of Hudaybiyyah, when after the settlement of the
    terms of the treaty, Abu Jandal, the son of the emissary of the
    unbelievers who had negotiated this treaty with the Muslims, came,
    fettered and blood-stained, rushing to the Muslim camp and crying for
    help. The Prophet told him “Since the terms of the treaty have been
    settled, we are not in a position to help you out. You should go back
    with your father. God will provide you with some other opportunity to
    escape this persecution.” The entire Muslim army was deeply touched
    and grieved at the sad plight of Abu Jandal and many of them were
    moved to tears. But when the Prophet declared that “We cannot break
    the agreement”, not even a single person came forward to help the
    unfortunate prisoner, so the unbelievers forcibly dragged him back to
    Makkah. This is an unparalleled example of the observance of the terms
    of agreement by the Muslims, and Islamic history can show many
    examples of a similar nature.

10. Rules About Declaration of War

It has been laid down in the Holy Quran: “If you apprehend
    breach of treaty from a people, then openly throw the treaty at their
    faces” (8:58). In this verse, Muslims have been prohibited from opening
    hostilities against their enemies without properly declaring war against
    them, unless of course, the adversary has already started aggression
    against them. Otherwise the Quran has clearly given the injunction to
    Muslims that they should intimate to their enemies that no treaty exists
    between them, and they are at war with them. The present day ‘inter-
    national law’ has also laid down that hostilities should not be started
    without declaration of war, but since it is a man-made rule, they are
    free to violate it whenever it is convenient. On the other hand, the laws
    for Muslims have been framed by God, hence they cannot be violated.

Conclusion:

This is a brief sketch of those rights which fourteen hundred years
    ago Islam gave to man, to those who were at war with each other and to
    the citizens of its state, which every believer regards as sacred as law.
    On the one hand, it refreshes and strengthens our faith in Islam when
    we realize that even in this modern age which makes such loud claims
    of progress and enlightenment, the world has not been able to produce
    juster and more equitable laws than those given 1400 years ago. On the
    other hand it hurts one’s feelings that Muslims are in possession of such
    a splendid and comprehensive system of law and yet they look forward
    for guidance to those leaders of the West who could not have dreamed
    of attaining those heights of truth and justice which was achieved a long
    time ago. Even more painful than this is the realization that throughout
    the world the rulers who claim to be Muslims have disobeyed the laws themselves.

Some people believe that Islam is a view of oppression towards people, but that isn’t true. Let us first look at how oppression is viewed in Quran and sunnah. In Volume 3, Book 43, Number 629: in Sahih Bukhari : Abu Huraira (R.A) narrated that : Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) said, “Whoever has oppressed another person concerning his reputation or anything else, he should beg him to forgive him before the Day of Resurrection when there will be no money (to compensate for wrong deeds), but if he has good deeds, those good deeds will be taken from him according to his oppression which he has done, and if he has no good deeds, the sins of the oppressed person will be loaded on him.” Also Anas (R.A)narrated : Allah’s Apostle (pbuh) said, “Help your brother, whether he is an oppressor or he is an oppressed one. People asked, “O Allah’s Apostle! It is all right to help him if he is oppressed, but how should we help him if he is an oppressor?” The Prophet said, “By preventing him from oppressing others.”
    He (AW) also says in the Noble Quran in chapter 7 verse 33 ;Say, “In fact, my Lord has forbidden all kinds of lewd and obscene acts whether committed openly or in secret: (all sorts of) sins and wrongful oppressions, associating anything (or anyone) with Allah for which He has revealed no sanction, and attributing to Allah that about which you know nothing.” So in other words, Islam is against oppression even in times of war when you have captives, in which When the Prophet sallallaahu `alayhi wa sallam ( may Allaah exalt his mention ) returned to Madeenah, he distributed the captives among the Companions may Allaah be pleased with them and advised them saying: “Treat the captives well.” This advice conforms with the verse in which Allaah The Almighty Says (what means): {And they give food in spite of love for it to the needy, the orphan, and the captive.} Abu Al-‘Aas bin Ar-Rabee’ said, “I was among a group of the Ansaar, may Allaah reward them, and they would treat me altruistically. At lunch or dinner time, they would give me bread and eat dates. This was so in spite of the fact that they did not have much bread or many dates. This was their custom. When any of them would find a crust of bread, he would give it to me.” Al-Waleed, the son of Al-Waleed bin Al-Mugheerah, and Yazeed would say the same. The captives said that the Companions may Allaah be pleased with them would walk on foot and let them ride.the captives were treated like kings man.

Narrated by ‘Abdullah bin ‘Umar

The Prophet said, “After me (i.e. after my death), do not become disbelievers, by striking (cutting) the necks of one another.
    ISIS again goes wild and out of the fold if Islam.
    Thought on suicide:
    {If anyone killed a person not in retaliation for murder (without just cause) or to spread mischief in the land, it would be as if he killed all mankind, and if anyone saved a life, it would be as if he saved all mankind.} (Al-Ma’idah 5:32) {Nor kill nor destroy yourselves, for surely God has been to you Most Merciful.} (An-Nisaa’ 4:29) suicide is a GREAT SIN… Yeah don’t go bomb yourself cause that just means you disobeyed GOD and once your dead you can’t ask GOD to forgive you.

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “…whoever commits suicide with a piece of iron will be punished with the same piece of iron in the Hellfire.” (Bukhari) Jundab (may God be pleased with him) narrated:

The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him.” (Bukhari)
    Don’t believe anyone especially ISIS when they say, you go to Paradise if you bomb yourself.
    http://www.mastfun4u.com/2014/08/the-love-for-money-is-root-of-all-evil.html?m=1
    Lust of Money becomes the reason for all social and economic evils like importing, illicit distillation of liquor, sign of commodities, adulteration of foodstuffs and black promoting, gambling, speculation and cut throat competition in Money square measure to be attributed to people’s love of Money. it’s the love of Money that forces sales man of medical store to sell spurious medication to create additional profits. it’s the love of Money that forces shopkeepers to sell cigarettes to underage even illegal by Government. it’s the love of Money once more that ends up in the exploitation of poor by made. Love of Money spoils the peace of a nation quite the other evil.

ISIS said they want money and Muhammad had forbidden such acts of taking money to return captives, he said free the captives without taking money. ISIS go home and read and understand the Quran before You jump into your “I’m fighting in the cause if Allah”, your not making jihad, I see you committing murder and suicide. Jihad means striving in the cause of Allah, but ISIS is not striving at all. If Muhammad (PBUH) and God gave him permission to fight, then he would have attacked ISIS before anyone else. I end my statement by saying ISIS is NOT islamic.