Fresh off a 56-17 shellacking of Rutgers, Ohio State’s J.T. Barrett picked up his fifth and sixth Big Ten weekly awards of the season.

The redshirt-freshman quarterback from Wichita Falls, Texas, was named the conference’s Offensive Player of the week for the second time and added his fourth Freshman of the Week award of the season.

He connected on 19 of 31 pass attempts — including completing his first nine throws — for 261 yards and three touchdowns against the Scarlet Knights. Barrett also led the Buckeyes with 107 yards and two touchdowns on the ground, doing so on just seven carries.

Barrett has led the Buckeyes to a 5-1 overall record and a 2-0 mark in Big Ten play in his first year as a starter. He redshirted last season and won the No. 2 spot during fall camp before senior quarterback Braxton Miller went down with a season-ending injury, giving the starting job to Barrett.

The Rider High School product has season totals of 107 completions on 164 attempts for 1,615 yards and 20 touchdowns while throwing just five interceptions. He’s also second on the team with 78 carries for 383 yards and tied for the team-high with four rushing touchdowns.

Barrett and the Buckeyes are scheduled to return to the field on Saturday to face Penn State in State College, Pa. Kickoff is set for 8 p.m.