There were various arrests during the Mirror Lake jump this year, including one incident where a student tried to take a police officer’s hat.

There were at least three reports of disorderly conduct, three thefts and one offense involving underage persons at Mirror Lake last Tuesday and early Wednesday during the Mirror Lake jump.

A 20-year-old male student was arrested for offenses involving underage persons on Nov. 26 at 12:20 a.m. He was taken to Franklin County Correctional Center, according to a University Police report, and his case was still open as of Wednesday evening.

A 22-year-old female student who was suspected of being under the influence of alcohol was arrested for disorderly conduct at about midnight on Nov. 26. She had also lost her phone but it was recovered, according to the report.

Two 21-year-old women were also arrested for disorderly conduct — one at midnight and one at about 11:30 p.m. earlier that night. They were both suspected of being under the influence of alcohol.

In one of the cases of theft, a 20-year-old female student suspected of drinking alcohol reportedly stole a University Police officer’s hat. The hat was later recovered.

During the Ohio State-Michigan football game on Saturday, there were four reports of disorderly conduct in or around Ohio Stadium. The incidents occurred between 1 p.m. and 2:30 p.m.

There were also three reports of open container violations and six offenses involving underage persons in various parking lots around the university and at the RPAC before and during the game. These incidents resulted in at least 16 citations and/or arrests.

The week before, on Nov. 22, during the OSU-Indiana game, a 19-year-old female was referred to Student Conduct after University Police found two IDs with her name on them in one of the stadium parking lots. One of them was her actual ID and the other was an ID she admitted was fictitious. It had her age listed at 21.