Home » Sports » Football » Opinion: Cleveland Browns ride hype train in wrong direction again with failed new logo

1. Evolution can be defined as the gradual development of something, especially from a simple to a more complex form. So the small changes to the logo kind of make sense.

Also, this logo change was only hyped by the Browns organization through an email to owners, I believe. All other hype was created by the media and Browns fans.

Even the Browns organization came out earlier this week and said the logo hype was way overblown.

2. One of the worst articles I have ever read. Do some research on where the hype came from and the idea behind the change before you offer your pointless opinion.

3. I didn’t realize Hayden went to the James Grega school of browns opinion writing

4. The Browns said outright that they weren’t going to stop using the helmet logo, and that it was only going to be updated to reflect the new uniforms. So all the anger about that seems to be from people who didn’t listen or read. That’s not the organization’s fault. And let’s be honest, if they had made a major change, everyone would’ve complained about that too. It’s mostly just a bunch of complaining for the sake of complaining. People should save the anger for the new uniforms. Going on Nike’s redesigns of the Seahawks and the Dolphins, I shudder to think of how hideous they might be.

5. Craigar A . Matheny

I have been a Browns fan since 1970.I admit that I personally have no issue with the orange helmet but I also know we live in a visual age and our youth lead the way.I’m a Browns fan more than simply a supporter of a helmet. With that said, I was really hoping there was going to be a real change that truly brought in this new generation and yet honoring our history. Was hoping for a modern bulldog artwork on one side and left traditional on the other. I know the old school will always reject new ideas but I feel like I have had my era, let the younger generation have theirs.