Home » Sports » Football » Exclusive: Interview with 2006 Heisman Trophy Winner Troy Smith

Exclusive: Interview with 2006 Heisman Trophy Winner Troy Smith

Watch Assistant Sports Director Kaley Rentz’s exclusive interview with 2006 Heisman Trophy Winner and former Ohio State Buckeye Troy Smith as he lays out his predictions for the 2015 season and his take on the quarterback situation.

Welcome to The Lantern TV. We are located in the Ohio State University Journalism building, along with our media partner, The Lantern. We strive to be your leader in Ohio State news, sports, weather, and entertainment coverage

One comment

1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE telling the story of almost getting kicked out of Ravens facility because the rep forgot to tell secuitiy I was dropping of Troy’s Heisman jersey off to sign!!! hahahaha Guy on loud speaker humiliated me in a fun way! When I visited my baby buckeye on campus the store rep (I think across from Target back then) went to the back and gave us a special jersey to take to Troy!!! I miss and love you Troy. Good luck on all future endeavors…oh the jersey is in a case and my baby almost fainted when I gave it to her!! Her diploma (J school grad) sits in a plaque with FB stadium!!! OMG CFB is about to start……all we do is WIN WIN WIN…HANDS GO UP>>>>>STAY THERE! hahahaha