1. An alleged rape occurred within the North Campus Residential District between 12:30 and 1:30 a.m. on Sunday. The victim, a female student, was pulled into a “dark area” and was sexually assaulted. The suspect fled the scene in an unknown direction. Location on map is approximate.
2. A report was filed for inducing panic after a suspicious package was found in Oxley Hall on Friday. After police and and a bomb-sweeping robot arrived on scene, it was revealed that the package was a box containing Red Bull. The police investigation is now closed.
3. A suspect reportedly fired a gunshot while inside a construction area on the corner of North Pearl Street and East Ninth Avenue. The incident took place before 7 p.m. on Nov. 17.
4. An assault reportedly took place at a restaurant at the corner of East Frambes Avenue and North High Street on Sunday, just before 1 a.m. The altercation began inside the restaurant and was taken outside. The suspect punched the victim, forcing him to the ground and knocking him out. The suspect fled the scene.
5. A robbery arrest was made after two individuals got into a dispute over a woman. The incident, which took place on Wednesday at approximately 7 p.m., began inside the victim’s home before the suspect robbed the victim on the corner of East 16th and Indianola avenues. The suspect took $90 in cash, as well as Percocet from the victim.
6. A trespassing arrest was made at the McDonald’s on the 1900 block of North High Street on Sunday, just before 7 p.m. The suspect refused to leave the premises and was seen drinking a bottle of alcohol at the restaurant. The suspect was taken to jail for outstanding warrants and charges.
7. A series of open-container arrests were made on Saturday, before the Ohio State-Michigan State football game. The arrests were made in the Polo parking lot and the Sisson parking lot.
8. Two adults were arrested for disorderly conduct during the OSU football game on Saturday. The arrests were made inside Ohio Stadium.
9. Multiple thefts were reported from Sloopy’s Diner inside the Ohio Union on Friday. Both incidents were reported in the afternoon.
Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.