If you can imagine Fetty Wap lyrics as wall decals in script next to lit artisan Thai candles, you understand how to be a millennial. This aesthetic is similarly demonstrated in the new web series “The Bedford Stop,” about four girls moving to Williamsburg, Brooklyn. 

The four girls — Sarah, Olena, Melissa and Alex — recently graduated from college and want to live out their post-graduate years in the most cliché way possible. 

Alex — whose voiceover is what you hear narrating from the beginning to the end of the pilot episode — hopes to continue her career as a fashion merchandiser after graduating from the Fashion Institute of Technology.

The show is filmed in the nostalgic form of “The Hills” from MTV, except it’s much closer to my reality than I would have expected after first glance. 

The pilot episode, called “Tinder me Softly,” is about the girls getting head shots for their Tinder profiles.

“The Bedford Stop” demonstrates that you don’t have to give up everything that you liked in your undergraduate years to be an adult.

According to the show, you can still go to happy hour, be obnoxious with your group of friends if the situation constitutes it and force “likes” on an Instagram picture from a few weeks ago.

Williamsburg is one stop away from Manhattan on the L train and is the first stop into Brooklyn.

Among Uber surcharges in the area at all times of the day and night, Lululemon-fitted moms pushing overpriced strollers, mural art paying tribute to Biggie and latte-only cafes, Williamsburg, just like any other trendy place in the New York tri-state, is just going through a phase. 

Williamsburg is in a constant state of change — change that millennials can keep up with — that has heavily contributed to the criticism of “The Bedford Stop.”

The pilot episode was 16 minutes long, but I couldn’t help but feel utterly consumed in the plot and it left me wanting more.

From the girls deciding where they want to go to brunch to going on Tinder dates just for food’s sake, they are just trying to thrive without feeling like they’re about to hit menopause.

The show has the wit and humor of “Broad City” and the attention-span factor of “Jersey Shore” that captivates audiences in the sense that it’s bad to watch but it’s actually really good.

This millennial melting pot has huge potential, despite being completely ironic. But as with us 20-somethings, only time will tell its future.