Credit: Madison Curtis / For The Lantern and Danika Stahl / Asst. Campus Editor

1. An assault was reported on Nov. 23 in the 100 block of Chittenden Avenue at about 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 21. After being repeatedly struck in the head, the victim received a black eye and required eight stitches.
  1. A robbery reportedly took place at the Papa John’s Pizza on the 2100 block of North High Street at about 9:30 p.m. on Saturday. Two unknown suspects fled the premises in an unknown direction with $17 in cash.
  2. A misdemeanor theft was reported at the RadioShack on the 2100 block of North High Street on Nov. 23 at about 6:30 p.m. The suspect stole $900 in Otterbox phone cases from the store.
  1. A complainant reported a trespassing incident just after 11 p.m. on Nov. 24 after a suspect wandered around the Battelle property on the 500 block of King Avenue. The suspect refused to leave the property despite multiple commands from police and security personnel.
  1. A sexual imposition reportedly took place just before 11 a.m. on Monday. The incident took place in a South Campus residence hall. (Not featured on the map)
  1. A staff member reported a suspect possessing “drug abuse instruments” at the James Cancer Hospital. The incident reportedly took place just before 1 p.m. on Saturday.
  1. A theft was reported by a student in the evening of Nov. 24. The incident took place in Sullivant Hall.
  1. Police responded to a report of a man with a gun at the Wexner Center for the Arts just after 11 a.m. on Sunday. When officers arrived at the scene they found the suspect, a former employee, dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound, as well as vandalized artwork. The Wexner Center is closed until further notice.
  1. A burglary was reported on the 300 block of East 15th Avenue just after 8 a.m. on Sunday. The five victims reported multiple computers and books stolen from their home.

Note: Crimes featured on map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.