A rape was reported at a residence hall by an Ohio State staff member on Saturday. The incident, which is still under investigation, reportedly took place sometime between Nov. 30 and Dec. 17. (Not featured on map)
A male reported a rape at the medical center on Feb. 2. The incident, which is still pending investigation, reportedly took place between Jan. 29 and Jan. 30. (Not featured on map)
1. Three victims reported an assault by two suspects in the 100 block of East 14th Avenue on Sunday just before 3 a.m. The suspects struck the victims on their faces before fleeing on foot. The victims were later treated by medics.
2. An assault was reported in the 400 block of East 14th Avenue overnight on Friday. The victim, who was seen with a bloody lip, said two suspects wrestled him to the ground. A second victim said an additional suspect attempted to provoke a fight before striking him.
3. An incident of breaking and entering was reported on Sunday just before 1:30 p.m. The incident took place in Mendenhall Laboratory.
4. A trespassing incident was reported at the Qdoba Mexican Grill on 1965 N. High St. just before 7 p.m. on Feb. 2. Two suspects kept entering the store despite the on-duty manager requesting them to leave. The manager claimed the suspects were begging for money, scaring customers and using cups that were meant for customers.
5. An incident of extortion was reported in Morrison Tower just before 9 p.m. on Saturday.
6. An incident of vandalism was reported at Starbucks at 1782 N. High St. Employees arrived just after 5:30 a.m. on Feb. 2 to find the glass front door smashed, but there were no signs of building entry.
Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.