A kidnapping was reported just after 4 a.m. on Saturday at an unknown location near the OSU campus. The victim said two suspects forced him into their vehicle and later released him at an unknown location. The victim was unable to tell officers where he was abducted. (not featured on map)
1. A gross sexual imposition was reported at Doan Hall on West 10th Avenue on Saturday. The suspect is known to authorities and the investigation is pending.
2. An assault was reported on the 1800 block of North Fourth Street on Sunday just after 1 a.m. The victim reported the suspect struck him with a closed fist.
3. A case of drug trafficking was reported in Drinko Hall in the Moritz College of Law on Wednesday just before 3:30 a.m.
4. A male student was arrested for obstructing official business, as well as possession of drug paraphernalia and drugs in the 11th Avenue parking garage. The incident took place just before 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
5. A victim reported that he was assaulted on a COTA bus at about midnight on Friday. The suspect reportedly struck the victim on the knee with his fist and called him a racist. The suspect claimed that the victim brushed against his leg.
6. A robbery was reported on the 400 block of East Lane Avenue at 1 a.m. on Jan. 26. The victim reported that multiple suspects entered his home and held him at gunpoint. The suspects stole a wallet, television, phone and a large quantity of marijuana.
7. Just before 4 a.m. on Jan. 26, a security system reported a theft at Camp’s Carry Out at the 400 block of East 17th Avenue. The suspects reportedly stole $1,500 in cash, as well as cigarettes and lottery tickets.
Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.