Thursday, May 12

Heathers: The Musical, doors open at 7 p.m. with the show starting at 8, at Northland Performing Arts Center, 4411 Tamarack Blvd. Imagine Productions presents the musical based on the 1980s dark comedy teen movie. Shows run through May 14.

Memory Tapes, doors open at 7 p.m. at The Basement, 391 Neil Ave. New Jersey-based artist performs, joined by opening act School Dance. Tickets are $10 in advance and $12 at the door. All ages.

Columbus Unscripted 7-9 p.m. at Wild Goose Creative, 2491 Summit St. The resident all-female improv group, Sassy Do is joined by The Meowhatten Project for a night of improv comedy. Admission is $5.

Friday, May 13

Spring Exhibition Preview and Opening Celebration, curator’s talk begins at 5 p.m. with a reception to follow from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Wexner Center for the Arts. Complimentary snacks are available as patrons can take a first look at and hear about the new exhibit, “Martin Wong: Human Instamatic.” Admission is free but RSVP is required.

American Authors, doors open at 7 p.m. at A&R Music Bar, 391 Neil Ave. The New York City-based band is joined by opener Ryan Star on tour to promote its new album, “What We Live For.” Tickets are $27.85 including fees. All ages.

The Last Five Years, 8 p.m. at the Garden Theater, 1187 N. High St. A modern musical presented by Short North Stage theater company. Reserved tickets are $30 and unreserved are $25. Performances run through May 22.

Columbus Craft Beer Week begins. Appreciate craft beer at special events around Columbus. Events run through May 22.

Saturday, May 14

Sixties Nite Live, doors open at 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. Ten local bands play favorites from the 1960s. Admission is $5 at the door for ages 18+.

Steadfast Festival, beginning at noon at Veritas Short North, 345 E. 2nd Ave. A lineup of 20 local and national bands are set to perform. Admission is $10 in advance, $15 at the door.

Moonlight Market 6-11 p.m. on Gay Street. The monthly summer event features extended hours of local businesses and more than 100 pop-up street vendors. Admission is free.

Local n’ Live 3-9 p.m. in the World of Beer beer garden, 1568 N. High St. The weekly local music series will feature TJ George, Kyle Marler and The Jeffs. Admission is free.

Sunday, May 15

Sunlight Market 10 a.m.-3 p.m. on Gay Street. The monthly event will feature street musicians and additional vendors lining Gay Street. Admission is free.

Regina’s Pick: Savages, doors at 8 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. The all-female post-punk band is set to perform with opening act Head Wound City. Tickets are $20.

Wolf’s Ridge Brewing Co and One Line Coffee, 9:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the Wolf’s Ridge Bar, 215 N. 4th St. These craft beer and roast coffee companies are collaborating at Wolf’s Ridge Brewing by pairing different coffees with craft beers.

Monday, May 16

The Still Tide, Hello Emerson, Sam Craighead, doors open at 8 p.m. at The Tree Bar. Three indie-folk bands are set to share the stage. Admission is free.

Hippo Campus, doors open at 7 p.m. at A&R Music Bar, 391 Neil Ave. The St. Paul Minnesota-based band is set to perform with opener Riothorse Royale.Tickets are $12 in advance and $14 the day of the show.

Tuesday, May 17

Hannah’s Pick: Dirty Dancing, 7:30 p.m. at the Ohio Theatre, 39 E. State St. The Broadway adaptation of the 1987 movie. Tickets start at $44.55 including fees.  

Prong, doors open at 7 p.m. at Ace of Cups, 2619 N. High St. The heavy-metal band Prong will be sharing the stage with three openers. Tickets range from $15 to $18.

Wednesday, May 18
Community Center, Stuck On Planet Earth, doors open at 8 p.m. at Cafe Bourbon Street, 2216 Summit St. Indie-rock band Community Center are set to headline a show with four openers: Stuck on Planet Earth, Keating, Farseek and Apollo Akembe. Admission is $5.