Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor

1. (Not pictured on the map) A female student reported domestic violence by a known suspect on June 12 at 5 p.m. near Buckeye Village. The nonaffiliated male suspect was found and placed under arrest.
  2. An officer was dispatched to a house near Indianola and Euclid avenues on June 12 on claims of a disturbance at 12:30 p.m. A witness claimed the suspect tried to assault her. The suspect reportedly refused to disclose any personal information and fled the scene, causing the officer to place the man under arrest for failure to disclose personal information.
  3. A nonaffiliated man was placed under arrest for burglary near Hopkins Hall on Tuesday at 6:30 p.m.  
  4. After an officer was dispatched to a house on North High Street near West Eighth Avenue, a man was placed under arrested for disorderly conduct after being discovered intoxicated and asleep in a driveway on Saturday at 1:40 a.m. After finding an open bottle of alcohol on the man, the officer also charged him with an open container violation.
  5. An estimated more than $2,000 worth of electronics were reported stolen from an apartment complex located on Indianola Avenue on Friday between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. The victims claimed the suspects broke out their bathroom window to gain access to the apartment, but no fingerprints were found by the responding officer.
  6. Peak Properties, located on 1292 Courtland Ave., filed criminal damaging charges after a witness stated a man was intentionally ramming his vehicle into the building before driving off on Tuesday at 10 p.m.
  7. Charges of criminal damaging were filed on Tuesday at 2:45 a.m. when a witness heard a loud crash after four suspects reportedly flipped a Car2Go Smart car near North Fourth Street and East 19th Avenue.

Note: Crimes featured on the map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.