Google Crime Map, Photo Illustration by Mitch Hooper | Engagement Editor

1. An armed robbery occurred near North Fourth Street and East 13th Avenue on Thursday at 2:15 a.m. where the three victims stated the suspect had stolen more than $650 worth of items including the victims’ wallets and an iPhone 6.
  2. After discovering the suspect lying on the sidewalk on North High Street unresponsive from apparent alcohol intoxication, the suspect was arrested for disorderly conduct and taken to the Engagement Center for treatment on July 11 at midnight.
  3. An Uber driver reported an assault to the Columbus Division of Police Department on Saturday near West Fifth Avenue at 11:45 p.m. The Uber driver stated he picked up the two individuals and was struck in the back of the head when he had arrived to their final destination.
  4. A nonaffiliated woman was charged with assault and domestic violence on July 11 at 3:46 a.m. near Blankenship Hall.
  5. After an argument that started in the Pharaoh Hookah Lounge turned into the suspect and three other men breaking three car windshields, the Columbus Police found one of the suspects and filed a report of criminal damaging on July 11 at 4:06 a.m. with damages totaling $600.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.