- At 1:37 a.m. on July 3, an officer was dispatched to a party located near North Fourth Street and East 14th Avenue on a noise complaint. He located a victim who said he had been shot in the left hand, causing charges of a felony assault to be filed.
- A nonaffiliated man was arrested for operating a vehicle while under the influence near Woody Hayes Drive and Kenny Road on Saturday at 11:40 p.m.
- A nonaffiliated man reported a domestic violence incident by a known suspect on Thursday at 1:20 a.m. near the Richard M. Ross Heart Hospital.
- A female staff member reported a theft occurred at the Scarlet Ribbon Gift Shop on Wednesday at 5:24 p.m.
- A male staff member reported a possession of drug paraphernalia near University Hospitals East on Wednesday at 1:55 a.m.
Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.