On Tuesday at 4:21 p.m., a victim under the age of 15 reported she had been sexually assaulted off-campus. (Not pictured on map)

On Monday at 11:56 p.m., a woman reported to the Columbus Division of Police she had been sexually assaulted off-campus. (Not pictured on map)

1. Columbus police officers responded to a call about a naked man causing a disturbance at a residence near East 18th Avenue and North Fourth Street at around 12:30 a.m. on Saturday, witnesses told a Lantern reporter at the scene. Police officers declined to speak to the reporter, and a police report was not available as of Monday evening.
  2. Near the Ohio Union on Tuesday at 5:40 p.m., a student reported an unknown suspect to University Police for disorderly conduct.
  3. Near The James on Friday at 8:48 p.m., a woman reported sexual imposition by a known suspect to the University Police.
  4. A man reported his car had been broken into on Tuesday between 1 and 1:30 p.m. on West Ninth Avenue near North Wall Street. Along with the suspect reportedly breaking out a window to gain access in the car, the victim also reported he had a variety of items stolen from the car, including a semi-automatic handgun, ammunition and a book bag.
  5. While investigating a theft report on Sunday, an officer discovered and arrested a man in possession of drug paraphernalia at 1:52 a.m. near the United Dairy Farmers located on North High Street near East 12th Street.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.