At a residence hall on north campus on Wednesday at 9:28 a.m., a staff member reported a gross sexual imposition incident to University Police.(Not pictured on map)

1. A man was arrested and charged with a disorderly conduct on Sunday at 12:17 a.m. on East 12th Avenue near Indianola Avenue after reportedly being discovered and described as “unable to care for himself.”
  2. A man unaffiliated with the university was arrested for public indecency by University Police on Friday at 8:20 p.m. near the Wexner Center for the Arts.
  3. An assault reportedly occurred near North High Street and West 12th Avenue on Saturday at 1:40 a.m.
  4. A woman unaffiliated with the university was arrested for theft by University Police on Thursday at 9:32 a.m. at Rhodes Hall at the OSU Wexner Medical Center.
  5. At Bolz Hall on Tuesday at 11:30 a.m., a staff member discovered and reported an incident of “graffitism,” committed by a suspect unknown to the staff member.
  6. A staff member reported a known suspect in possession of drug paraphernalia at Mack Hall on Friday at 10:02 p.m.
  7. A man reportedly attempted to steal $175 worth of ceramic pumpkins at the Kroger on 1350 N. High Street at 2:06 a.m. Thursday.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.