On-campus, there were four accounts of sexual imposition, one incident of rape and one incident of gross sexual battery reported to University Police. Off-campus, there was another rape reported, as well as an additional incident of gross sexual battery reported to the Columbus Division of Police. (The locations of these reports are not pictured on map)
- A man reported to Columbus police he had been robbed at gunpoint on East Fourth Avenue near Summit Street on Monday at 12:35 a.m.
- On Saturday at 1:07 a.m., a staff member at Drackett Tower reported to University Police an incident of disorderly conduct by a known suspect.
- After allegedly exposing his genitals to cars passing by near the intersection of Lane Avenue and North High Street, a man was arrested for indecent exposure on Sept. 19 at 10:42 p.m. In addition, the arrestee had possession of an open beer and attempted to start fights with pedestrians walking by. The suspect received a citation of an open container and “pedestrian in the roadway.”
- A staff member reported a known suspect in possession of “drug abuse instruments” near Rhodes Hall in the Wexner Medical Center to University Police on Friday at 6:37 p.m.
- At the Schottenstein Center on Sunday at 10:07 p.m., after the Kanye West concert, a man not affiliated with the university was arrested by University Police for assaulting a police officer.
Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.