Ohio State students phone banking for Hilary Clinton in Smith-Steeb Hall on March 9. Credit: Nick Roll

Ohio State students phone bank for Hilary Clinton in Smith-Steeb Hall on March 9. Credit: Nick Roll | Campus Editor

Columbus is set to welcome two high-profile surrogates campaigning for Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton this week.

Chelsea Clinton is set to make a stop in Westerville on Thursday at 3 p.m., campaigning on her mother’s behalf, according to a campaign release put out earlier this week. She is expected to speak on issues relating to millennials, including Hillary Clinton’s plans for tuition-free community colleges and debt-free public universities.

Those interested in attending can register on the Hillary Clinton campaign website

Announced Wednesday on the Buckeyes for Hillary Facebook page, Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren is set to visit Ohio State on Saturday.

She is scheduled to speak at 2:45 p.m. at an event in the Archie Griffin Ballroom in the Ohio Union. The event is open to the public, and those interested in attending can RSVP on the Clinton campaign website. Doors open at 1:45 p.m.

Update, Sept. 15: This story was updated with newly released details on Elizabeth Warren’s scheduled visit.