The Ohio State football team prepares to run onto the field prior to the first game of the 2016 season against Bowling Green on Sept. 3 at Ohio Stadium. The Buckeyes won 77-10. Credit: Alexa Mavrogianis | Photo Editor

The Ohio State Buckeyes check in at  No. 4 in the second week of the Associated Press Top 25 Poll. The Amway Coaches’ Poll also had OSU at No. 4.

The Buckeyes were ranked No. 6 in the AP poll before Saturday’s 77-10 blowout of Bowling Green.

Week 1 of the college football season saw seven top 25 teams lose their 2016 season opener, including three in the top 10 and two in the top five.

OSU’s week 3 opponent, the Oklahoma Sooners, lost to former Buckeye offensive coordinator Tom Herman and his Houston Cougars 33-23. The Sooners dropped 11 spots to No. 14 in the poll, and the Cougars rose to No. 6.

Wisconsin, who was unranked in the preseason AP poll, climbed to No. 10 after defeating the fifth-ranked LSU Tigers, who fell to No. 21.

A total of five Big Ten teams are featured in the top 25. Michigan sits one spot behind OSU at No. 5.

Notables: No. 1 Alabama, No. 2 Clemson, No. 3 Florida State, No. 12 Michigan State, No. 16 Iowa.