1. On Oct. 24 at 12:20 a.m., a woman reported a theft from her motor vehicle in the 100 block of Chittenden Avenue after she discovered her car window was broken and her backpack containing a reported $1,100 worth of electronics was missing.
  2. A unaffiliated man was arrested for operating a vehicle impaired near the Blackburn House on Sunday at 1:11 a.m.
  3. A man was arrested for criminal trespassing and disorderly conduct on Saturday at 4:03 a.m. Columbus Division of Police officers were called after the man had caused multiple disturbances at the Dunkin’ Donuts on North High Street and refused to leave the store after being asked by employees several times.
  4. A staff member reported a known suspect to University Police for “making a false alarm” on Woody Hayes Drive between Fyffe and Coffey roads on Oct. 24 at 12:03 a.m.
  5. At the GNC on North High Street, a man allegedly stole $240 worth of exercise products on Tuesday at 10:14 a.m.
  6. A robbery reportedly occurred on Hamlet Street near East Ninth Avenue on Oct. 24 at 7 p.m., resulting in a reported loss of $2,950 worth of electronics.

Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.