1. A man reported to the Columbus Division of Police his golf cart had been stolen on King Avenue on Oct. 3 at 3:30 p.m. In addition, a bag of assorted hand tools, valued at approximately $1,000, was reportedly in the golf cart and also reported stolen.
2. At Ohio Stadium at 4:10 p.m. on Saturday, two men not affiliated with the university were arrested by the University Police for offenses involving underage persons and “prohibited acts.”
3. On Sept. 25, a man reportedly had his disabled vehicle towed to a parking lot near the intersection of North Fourth Street and East 18th Avenue, and returned the next day to find the vehicle missing. A report was filed Oct. 3 at 6:57 p.m., and the reporting Columbus Division of Police officer attempted to contact the towing service, but was unsuccessful.
4. A staff member reported a missing person on Thursday at 8:18 p.m. The incident reportedly occurred at the Emergency Department of the Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center.
5. On Wednesday at 10:30 a.m., a victim reported a truck she had rented from Budget Car Rental was stolen. The incident allegedly took place near the intersection of North Fourth Street near East Ninth Avenue.
6. A staff member reported a known suspect to University Police for disorderly conduct. The incident allegedly occurred at the Ohio Union on Sunday at 4:15 p.m.
Note: Crimes featured on this map do not represent the full extent of criminal activity in the campus area.